Chapter 2

Annabeth and Thalia looked down at the laptop screen with wide eyes

Annabeth and Thalia looked down at the laptop screen with wide eyes. They were currently looking through Percy's emails from Mystic Falls. It honestly surprised them to find out that Percy had actually been accepted into a school.

"So..... what do you think?" Percy asked uncertainly to the girls. It had been a week since she got the email back and once she got it, she called the girls. However, they both weren't able to come until today. What was worse was the fact that she had to move to Virginia without anyone. What made it worse was that Virginia was far away from Camp Jupiter and a couple states away from Camp Half-Blood.

Thalia looked back and forth between Percy and the email, still trying to process the fact that Percy got accepted into a school.

"Question........." Thalia says, the shock not quite over the email. "When are you going?"

Percy looked down at her shoes and mumbled something. While Thalia couldn't hear it, Annabeth could. So naturally what happened was that Annabeth ended up bullying her into telling Thalia.

"What was that, dear cousin?" Thalia asked with a smirk.

Percy's face flushed and she lifted her head up to face them once she was sure she wasn't red anymore.

"Um.......I might be leaving in two weeks." Percy says, her voice barely heard by the other girls.

"Seaweed Brain....." Annabeth said warningly.

"What?" Percy replied with a cheeky smile.

"When were you planning on telling us?" Annabeth asked, her playful banter with Percy long gone.

"Not today, that's for sure."

As Annabeth went to give back a snarky comment to her bestfriend, Thalia stepped up and started to ask a question.

"What are you going to be doing there a month before school starts?"

Blood rushed to Percy's cheeks at the thought of why. However, her flushed cheeks must've given the other girls the wrong idea because they fell back against Percy's bed and groaned.

"Kelphead, if this is for a boy, I swear to the gods I will-" Once again, someone was cut off. Of course Percy was the one to cut her off.

"What!? What would give you that idea!?" Percy asked bewildered by what the girls thought.

"You blushed!" The other girls screamed at the same time to her in exasperation.

"I didn't! The reason is just stupid! That's why I'll be there a month before school begins. Oh, and school there begins a week before most schools."

"What are you going to be doing there for two to three months by yourself?" Thalia asked, trying to get as many answers from Percy who seemed to be too distracted by something.