Chapter 6

Percy hummed a tune of a song she heard Thalia sing along to a couple of times

Percy hummed a tune of a song she heard Thalia sing along to a couple of times. She was currently in the kitchen, preparing bowls of snacks so she could start watching a movie.

It was a weekend, and there was nothing to do. So, in conclusion, that means a LAZY DAY! And Percy loves her lazy days.

It hadn't been a long time since she hung out with Damon. She hadn't even seen him after Halloween.

As she poured a third bowl of popcorn and put that bowl on the counter, following the other bowls, she started to dump the chexmix in a red bowl in front of her. As she slid that bowl next to the others, she took hold of a couple different bags of chips and once she opened them all, dropped the contents into the final bowl, mixing them all together.

She then started to whistle as she opened the fridge door, concentrated a bit, and watched the lemonade, orange juice, water, and pop fly out, floating in the air. Turning, with the heel of her foot and shut the door of the fridge and took of to the living room while trying to balance the five bowls in her arms. The popcorn bowls were on top of each other since she didn't think anything would happen to them, while the chips were in her other hand and the chexmix was pressed against her chest.

As she set the bowls on the floor, where she wanted to sit, she watched as the drinks all set themselves onto the living room table, two cups already there next to them.

She flopped onto the carpeted floor and cuddled up to the blankets and pillows laid out there, with the remotes next to her. She had her weekend all planned out, and she hoped nothing stopped it.

She flipped through the channels, trying to decide on what to watch. She was hoping she could find a marathon of something. And she most likely would since it was the weekend, and Harry Potter marathons are always on the weekends.

"Troll! In the dungeons!" Quirell exclaimed to the table filled with the teachers at Hogwarts.

"Thought you ought to know," and with that, he fainted.

Percy rolled her eyes at the dramatics. "It's obvious that's not what is happening! He is such a fake!" She yelled at the TV screen while throwing popcorn at it. She did have a plastic sheet on the floor under the TV where she expected whatever she threw to land, because she wasn't gonna waste perfectly fine snacks, and it would probably take forever to clean up because of her ADHD.

Screaming sounded throughout the Great Hall in the screen, prefects trying to lead everyone out to their dorms.

"Isn't the Slytherin common room in the dungeons?" Percy asked, confused with Dumbledore's logic of trying to keep his students safe.

"Wait.... does he know!?" And with that commentary, the doorbell rang.

"If it's you Damon, then I'm gonna be severely disappointed." Percy muttered as she picked up one of the popcorn bowls and headed towards the door. She had just gotten into the movie 20 minutes ago, she didn't like being interrupted.