Chapter 36

Rebekah knocked on the Salvatore front door with shopping bags in her hands while Percy stood next to her, a supply of water bottles filled with nectar and ambrosia crammed in Tupperwares

    As she chugged down half the bottle in her hand, the front door is opened by the elder Salvatore.

   "Where's Stefan?" Rebekah demands to know as she and Percy entered the boarding home, not caring that they hadn't been invited in by Damon.

    Damon whirled around the face the blonde, not caring that Percy also forcefully came in, "Who the hell are you?"

    Rebekah ignores him and faces Stefan, who was in a bit of a mess involving twister and ladies, "He left me here. My brother actually left me here."

     Stefan replied in a bored tone, "Oh, I'm sorry. Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care."

    "What's wrong with him?" Percy asked in worry as she faced Damon.

     "No emotions," Damon informed her before facing the blonde in what seemed to be surprised, "You're Klaus's sister?"

    "Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure. Which one's my room?" Rebekah introduced, shifting the shopping bags a bit in her hands.

   Stefan shook his head, "You're not staying here."

    Rebekah looks at Damon but he doesn't say anything, "Rude. Both of you. I'll see to it myself."

    Rebekah goes toward the stairs, when Stefan spoke, "So I guess she's staying here."

    "I'll go talk to her," Percy suggested as she ran up following behind the blonde Original, making sure the top of her nectar bottle was secure, "besides, I'm sure she'll just adore Estelle,"

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

     "I graduated last year, why the Hades do I have to return back to this prison?" Percy grumbled as she and Rebekah stood outside Alaric's classroom.

    "Because you're my friend and the only person in this whole bloody town that I can stand," Rebekah answered back.

    "How did I get enrolled back? I'm supposed to be in California with my friends!" Percy whisper-shouted to the vampire, not liking how she was going to relearn everything.

    "Compulsion. Made everyone believe that you were a junior last year and that it's your final year instead," Rebekah simply said.

     "You compelled a whole school?" Percy asks in shock, not knowing how the girl could've done such a thing so easily.

    Rebekah shook her head with a grin, "No, I only compelled the ones that I know you had interacted with last year."

     "And how would you know that?" Percy questioned.