Chapter 5

Another two months passed by in Mystic Falls with many times Apollo visiting

     Another two months passed by in Mystic Falls with many times Apollo visiting. She even had a couple visits from Hermes. Annabeth had visited once, and Thalia once had a hunt with the rest of the hunters, so they used Percy's house to stay at instead of camping since Percy lived in front of the woods.

While Percy had been at Mystic Falls for those two months, all she did was the same. Go to school, go home, maybe hang out with a god or demigod, homework, sleep. It was the same schedule.
__________________________________________
A knock sounded on Percy's door as she relaxed on the couch curled up in a blanket shaped like a mermaid tail. She was watching Shrek because it was the only good thing on while snacking on salt and vinegar chips. Even though they weren't her moms cookies, they were delicious.

Once Percy heard the knock on the door, she muted the movie, hoping that whoever was at the door will give up and leave.

But to no avail, a knock sounded again against the hard wood. She sighed as she got up, dusting the crumbs off her shirt and her blanket, which she swiftly stepped out of and threw on the other couch.

She threw open the door and cocked her hip to the right and she leaned to the side of the doorway. She didn't notice nor care that she was in a pair of shorts and a spaghetti strap. She just looked at the newcomer.

He looked a bit shorter than Jason, so Percy had to guess he was around a good height of 5'10. He had intense blue eyes and sported a coffee black, straight hair style that reaches just over his ears with bangs that sweep across his forehead. Under his leather jacket was a muscular build and he flashed her a cocky smile that eventually turned seductive as soon as he got a good look at her.

"Hi, my brother and I live with our uncle in the boarding house near here and I couldn't help but notice that we have a neighbor and haven't introduced ourselves." He gives her a grin before sticking out his hand. "Damon. Damon Salvatore."

She goes and shakes hands with him before introducing herself. "Percy, Percy Jackson." She smiles before quickly pulling away from him. Something seemed off, she didn't know what, but he didn't seem human. At the same time, even though he wasn't human she couldn't think of what he could be. If he was a monster he would've attacked her as soon as she opened the door. If he was a god he would've done something else. She didn't know what he would've done if he was a god, but she had a feeling that he wouldn't have acted like this.

"Welcome to Mystic Falls!" He says with sarcasm as he raises his arms and indicates the place while twirling around. "Now what would a lovely lady like you be doing in this dump of a town?" He asked as he flashed her another smile.

"The school here accepted me in. Nobody else would. Simple as that." Percy said while shrugging. "Would you like to come in?" She asked as she remembered the common courtesy her mother would do for guests or people at the door.

"No, it's OK. Just came to welcome you and seeing as you probably don't know anyone, I'd like to escort you to the Halloween Carnival. It's not always a chance to have a beautiful woman by your side." He gave a fake smile that would've looked genuine to anybody else, but Percy could see right through it. She used that smile all the time.