Chapter 34

Percy watched from behind the curtain as Klaus and Stefan, who were sitting in the clothing store, we're drinking champagne and waiting for her and Rebekah, who were both trying on clothes

    She didn't even understand why she had to try them on. She had enough clothes. But Rebekah was from the 1920s with that one beautiful dress that wouldn't fit it today, so it made sense for her to shop.

    Percy heard the blonde original say is criticism from the dressing room stall next to her, "There has to be more to this dress."

    "There's not," Klaus replies.

    Percy, curious as to what Rebekah was opposed to, quickly wore what had been picked out for her to wear before she opened the curtain and went outside, immediately looking at Rebekah.

    Percy didn't see what the problem was. All Rebekah was wearing was a short, black dress that people from the twenty-first century would most likely wear.

    "So women in the 21st-century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Rebekah dryly commented before looking at Percy, "At least you have a decent dress, and look good in it,"

    "Thanks, Rebekah," Percy said with a smile on her face she went up to the original and walked around her, trying to see if there was really anything the blonde could do to accept that the dress looked stunning on her.

   "You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing," Klaus replied back.

    "I pick the 'trousers', please and thank you," Percy spoke, mocking how Klaus said 'trousers'.

    "And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident."

    "I can agree on that," Percy said with a nod as she stepped away from Rebekah, not knowing how she could make the dress acceptable, "Maybe find another dress? Something that covers more?" 

    "It's dance music," Stefan said.

    Rebekah looked at him with a small look of surprise, "People dance to this?"

    Stefan nodded, "Hmm."

    Percy gave Rebekah a grin, "In the car, I'm gonna introduce you to some music you'll love. Rock n Roll!" Percy jumped at the last part.

    "Are we done?" Klaus interrupted.

    This question caused both Percy and a Rebekah to turn to him, with his sister asking, "And why are you so grumpy? Aren't you at least enjoying seeing your little power bomb looking exquisite?"

    Klaus ignored the last part while Percy looked at him in confusion. Power bomb? And besides, did Rebekah already know what she was? 

   "I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it."