Chapter 24: edited

Chapter 24

JASEY'S POV

Niall has been on tour for three months now. For the first month of tour he kept his promise and called or skyped me everyday but that quickly ended.

Now it's a skype call every couple months, texts here and there and maybe a call a month. I mean I get he's on tour but I'm his girlfriend.

Zayn flew Cassidy out to stay on the tour until Christmas but no I get nothing from Niall. I feel like he doesn't want to be tied down. Maybe I should just end it even though it'll hurt like hell. I just want him to be happy.

-NIALL'S POV-

We just finished a show and I should call Jay. Just as I went to call her Zayn and Cassidy came in the dressing room.

"Hey Niall, didn't know you were in here."

Zayn came over and sat in the chair across from me.

"Yeah just chillin before we leave for the hotel."

"Niall. Why haven't you flown Jasey out here for the rest of tour?"

I shrugged. I really didn't know it seemed like she's been off lately like she's hiding something. Maybe she's cheating on me?

"Well hurry the fuck up and fly her out here because she's hurt Niall. More hurt then when you left her the first time."

Oh fuck.

"I'm going to skype her bye guys."

I waved to them and walked out. I texted her to make sure she was home.

Hey you home? -N

Ya. Why? -J

Cause I wanna skype. -N

Oh...okay let me get my counter and I'll call you, okay? -J

Alright see ya soon love. -N

A couple minutes later my laptop was ringing and I was face to face with Jay.

"Hey Jay!" She smiled.

"Hey Ni. How's tour going?"

As I went on about everything happening I noticed that she started forcing smiles while I was talking. She was really hurt, shit.

"Well that sounds like lots of fun Niall. But um..we need to talk."

Fucking hell she's not breaking up with me is she?

"Okay what's up Jay?"

She paused and took a deep breath.

"Niall I think we need to break up."

Hello. So I guess I'll keep writing but here's a plot twist. Thanks for reading. Love y'all.