Chapter 13: edited

Chapter 13

NIALL'S POV

It's been a month. A fucking month without her talking to me. I mean I know I went four years without talking to her but now that I started talking to her again I just want to talk to her all the time.

She looked broken, I thought she was going to cry. It looked like her heart shattered into a million pieces and that broke me inside. It reminded me of when she came to me crying when her deist boyfriend broken up with her when we were 13.

-Flashback-

I was walking home from school when I saw Jasey sitting under a tree crying.

"Hey Jay what's wrong?"

She never cried, she hated crying.

"You were right Ni."

"What do you mean?" She sniffled.

"He cheated on me with the head cheerleader. I caught them making out behind the soccer field."

I always warned her about her boyfriend well now ex-boyfriend, Josh.

"Oh Jay, I'm sorry. Don't cry he's not worth your tears."

She tried to stop crying but failed. She was broken inside.

"He told me he loved me and I believed him! I'm so stupid."

"No you're not, he is for cheating on such an amazing person. You are beautiful, funny, smart, kind...well when you want to be."

She giggled.

"He is stupid that he lost such an amazing girl like you."

I suddenly realized that I liked her more than a friend.

"Niall, I've decided that no one is going to fool me again. I'm not dating until high school."

"Wow. Okay well I hope that you have better boyfriends in high school."

Boyfriends like me, ones that will treat you right I thought. That was the day that I hid my feelings for her and tried to force myself not to like her.

-End of flashback-

I thought about how she stuck to her word. She didn't date anyone else until high school, even though that was only a year. After we got into high school she had plenty of boyfriends and I hated all of them. I was her first kiss though. It was on the day I left. I miss laying in her back yard. I miss messing around with her. I miss talking on the phone with her all night. I miss the old days. I miss her.

Hey! so you guys should go read @5secondsofnarryy fan fiction literally the best [love you bae] hope you liked it thanks for reading!