Chapter 16: edited

Chapter 16

NIALL'S POV

Shit. I just told her something I wasn't suppose to. Only management, Ashley and me were suppose to know.

"You what Niall?"

I needed to tell her but I couldn't.

"I miss you and I want to hang out more like the old days."

So I told her something else. It wasn't a lie it just wasn't going to say.

"I don't know Niall...nothing can be like the old days."

"Please come on one chance that's all I'm asking for only one."

"Well..."

I got down on my knees and started begging.

"Pleaseeeee. Oh please Jasey please please please."

She giggled.

"Okay... but only one chance Niall!"

I got up and hugged her.

"Thank you sooooo much Jay!"

The rest of the night we walked around, rode the London eye, ate a lot of food and just talked. It was really nice to have my best friend back. I missed her so much and now I have her back.

-JASEY'S POV-

Tonight was great. I was scared for nothing. When I got home Thaiss asked me all about it and I told her everything. She's worried that something is going to go wrong but I told her shut up even though I have the same thought. I'm just glad that I have him back.

Kind of a boring chapter I know I know. Instagram needs to get their shit together rn though. Thanks for reading!