Chapter 7: edited

Chapter 7

NIALL'S POV

"Jay!"

"Jay! I'm sorry!"

I yelled after her. But she wouldn't listen, she just kept on running until she got to her car and drove off.

"I'm so stupid."

I muttered out loud. I just wanted a second chance. I didn't mean to kiss her well kinda kiss her, she...she just looked so pretty under the moonlight and with the candles around her. I couldn't help myself. I regret it so much now.

I shouldn't have kissed her I should have fought the urge and waited tell she actually forgave me. I ran and kicked a rock..hard.

Of course with my luck it hit a candle that fell and set the blanket of fire.

"Bloody hell!"

I ran over to the blanket and started stomping on it to set the fire out. After 15 minutes or so I finally got the fire out, but with burns on my right leg.

"Great. Just great!"

I screamed out. First the girl I've liked since we were seven ran away from me and now a burned leg.

"Could this day get any better?!"

And of course the thunder and lighting happened all at once. I was now standing in the middle of Holiday Park sopping wet with a burnt leg. My life is great. I picked up the burnt blanket and the candles and threw them into my car. I got it the car and drove to Zayn's. I bursted through Zayn's door without even knocking.

"What the hell mate?"

His girlfriend Cassidy was over and sitting on the couch with him.

"I blew it Zayn. I BLEW IT!"

I yelled and kicked his couch.

"No need to take your angry out on my couch."

I glared at him.

"I'm serious. My lips touched hers!"

"YOU KISSED HER!"

Cassidy yelled.

"No my lips brushed hers I didn't kissed her. She look so perfect, I just couldn't help it."

Zayn grabbed my shoulders. "

"Niall do you like her?"

"Well I-"

He cut me off.

"Do you like her? Yes or no."

"Yes I like her."

"Then you need to fight for her. If you really like her got after her."

"But I don't know where she lives."

Cassidy piped in. "She lives with Thaiss. They live in the apartment building on St. Cloud road. Apartment 17 floor 5."

"How do you know all this?"

"I'm her best friend besides Thaiss."

"Oh. Well...do you think this is a good idea?"

"Just try, the worst thing that could happen is she refuses to talk to you."

Zayn told me.

"Yeah okay. Well thanks guys. I'll tell you how it went later!" "

"Bye!"

They both yelled at me. I was off to Jasey's house to try to get her to forgive me.

THE BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS ARE ON TONIGHT YASSSSSSSSSS!

5SOS is performing YASSSSS! Anywho here's the update. Thanks for reading.