Chapter 7 - Preceptor

POKÉTCH COMPANY

POKÉTCH COMPANY

"WHAT!? No Pokétch left?" I asked the lady on the counter.

"Customers came rushing here when they heard about the sale. They bought everything until the Pokétch is out of stock." She explained.

"Aww man. When is the next release of it?"

"I assume that it will take too long. Maybe the production of Pokétch can be finished after two months I think."

"No! I can't wait that long. Can you produce them a little bit faster?"

"We are currently developing them but it's not quite done. The materials used for making Pokétch are imports from other region. We are waiting for a new set of materials so we can continue on producing it."

"Nooo! I cannot call myself as a Pokémon trainer without this. I will be left out of fashion."

"All I can say now is you must wait because whining about it won't do anything. I'm so sorry miss. Please come back again sometime."

I exited the building as I pity myself.

JUBILIFE CITY

"-sigh- I should arrive at Oreburgh City before evening EVEN without my Pokétch." I told myself.

I was completely out of my mind as I was walking on the streets. The only thing that's on my mind were Pokétch, Pokétch and POKÉTCH that I didn't have. Didn't know where I am going just letting my feet to take me somewhere.

"Now what? Which way to go to Oreburgh— Ow!" I said as someone bumped me.

My body was about to fall into the ground when someone caught me. I opened my eyes and I saw a handsome face. I was staring at his slate gray eyes and I realize that he caught me in his arms. I manage to get up releasing me in his arms.

"Are you okay? I am so sorry I was being careless that I didn't know that I was going to bump into someone. I was trying to keep up with my friend but it looks like I've been left out." He said.

I examine his appearance. He's wearing a dark red full - sleeved shirt with a dark blue and black jacket over it, a white scarf wrapped around his neck, denim black pants with dark gray and white shoes. He's also wearing a dark red hat with white and black semi Pokéball on the back and a white bag with a Pokéball design on it. I could say that he's the same age as me.

"Uhh... Are you okay? Did I hurt you? You seem to be gazing at me." He said.

"Huh? What?! Yeah I'm fine. Totally fine. I was out of my mind when you were talking to me." I replied.

"Are you sure? I feel bad for what I have done."

"Seriously I'm fine. No need to worry about me."

"That's good to hear."

...

"My name is Lucas. He introduced himself.