Chapter 5 - Queen's Puissance

POKÉMON CENTER (JUBILIFE CITY)

"Welcome to Jubilife's Pokémon Center. How can I help you?" Nurse Joy greeted me with a smile then asked me.

"Nurse Joy, could you please take care of my Pokémon?" I asked her.

"Certainly. May I have your Pokémon?"

I gave her all of my Pokéballs and one by one she put them into the healing machine.

"This could take a few moments. Is there anything else that I can help you? Perhaps, you must be a new trainer aren't you?"

"Yeah. But, how did you know?"

"I've been working here for years and this is just the first time I saw your face. I can recognize the faces of different Pokémon trainers that comes here during my day shift."

"Oh really? That's so cool."

"By any chance, do you already have a Trainer Card?"

"Trainer Card? No. I don't have yet."

"The Pokémon Center could issue you. I could do that for you."

"Yes please."

"In order to do that, I must have your information such as your name, birthday and hometown."

After a lot of typing in her computer, she registered my information and then a trainer card was produced.

"Okay! All done. You are now officially a Pokémon trainer." She said.

*Dawn obtained a Trainer Card"

"When can I get a picture for my trainer card?" I asked her.

"You should go to the Jubilife TV station to get photograph and then they will register your photo to your ID number. After that, you should come back to me so I can issue you a new trainer card with your picture and then the old one shall be disposed." Nurse Joy explained.

"I didn't know that it requires too much effort. Anyway, how are my Pokémon?"

"I would like to thank you for waiting! We've restored your Pokémon to full health. We hope to see you again." Nurse Joy said while smiling.

"Thank you Nurse Joy! See you later!" I said to her.

JUBILIFE CITY

"According to the Town Map, the Jubilife TV station was that way." I told myself as I scanned the map.

5 minutes later...

Here I am now standing in front of the Jubilife TV station. I noticed that there are lots of people as if they are waiting for someone to come out of the building. I approach them to know what's going on.

"Um... Excuse me?" I asked the woman with the blonde hair.

"Huh? Are you talking to me?" She asked me when I got her attention.