13💎

(Wonwoo's POV)

I woke up and realized that I am at my house. I remember everything that happened last night. Mingyu is here. Dad found out about what I'm doing. What should I do? I am to busy thinking that I did not notice someone is knocking on my door. "Come in." Mingyu appeared behind my door. He smiled at me just like how he always does. "Good morning hyung. What do you want for breakfast?" I shake my head because I don't feel like eating, but this is Mingyu we are talking about. "No hyung. You're having breakfast. I am cooking so you better eat." I just rolled my eyes and talked. "Bacon and pancakes will do." I heard him say yes before leaving my room. After 10 minutes someone knocked on my door again. "Come in." Mingyu answered "I can't open the door hyung. Will you please open it for me?" I walked at my door and when I open it Mingyu is holding a tray of foods. "Bacon and pancakes just like what you said and ofcourse a fresh mango juice just like how you like it!" He said all of that with a big smile on his face. Damn. This guy.

"Thanks, you can go now." I was about to close my door when he stopped me. "Wait hyung! I need your opinion on my cooking." What the?! I can't contain my smile if he is around me smiling like that. "No mingyu. This is just bacon and pancakes." I tried pushing him out again but Mingyu is way more powerful. "No hyung, that is not just bacon and pancakes. The pancakes are not from the box, I made those pancakes with my own hands. So please?" He gave me his puppy look eyes and I find it cute eversince so as a stupid person who likes him so much I let him stay. After I gave up he jumped in joy. "Mingyu calm yourself. Dad may still be sleeping." He stopped jumping around and gave me a peace sign. I sat on my bed and ate the food that he made for me. I smiled on the idea that he made all of this for me. It feels like we live together. Oh my god, Am I daydreaming?! I suddenly drop my fork because of what I'm thinking "Hyung! are you alright? What's wrong?" I shaked my head and oh god! I can't look at him. "Hyung? Is the food bad? I'm sorry." I suddenly grab his arm and he looked at me. "Why hyung?"

I grabbed Mingyu's arm without thinking. I just feel like it. But now, what should I do?! "Hyung? Do you need something?" I let go of his arms and look down on my food. God Wonwoo, what are you doing. "Sorry gyu. Can you leave first? Please?" I heard the door closed. He left without saying anything. Why does it hurt? I am the one who ask him to leave in the first place. Why Am I so stupid?

----------------End of Wonwoo's POV--------------

(Mingyu's POV)

"Sorry gyu. Can you leave first? Please?" Wonwoo let go of my arms. I know he is having a hard time that's why if he needs space I will give it to him, I left his room and went back to the kitchen. Wonwoo's dad is already having breakfast when I came back so I greeted him. "Good morning sir." He nodded his head "Good morning Mingyu, did you sleep well?" I nodded my head and he gave me a thumbs up. "Is Wonwoo already awake? He needs to eat breakfast." He said while reading newspaper "I already brought breakfast at his room sir." He gave a smile "I see. How about you?" I nodded "Good. Can I ask you something Mingyu?" Mingyu nodded in response "I know this is personal but have you already told Wonwoo?" Mingyu gave him a questionable look. "What do you mean sir?" Mingyu keeps on thinking what Wonwoo's dad is asking but then he realized what he means now, Mingyu felt heat rise up to his cheeks. "No sir! No I-- I still haven't told him about my feelings." Wonwoo's dad laugh. "Kids this days. Don't worry son, you'll find the right time to say it to him. I am on your side." Wonwoo's dad have him a pat on the head before leaving. Mingyu is left with a confused mind. But he is still amazed by Wonwoo's dad.

For the rest of the morning Mingyu helped at Wonwoo's home but then at noon he received a message from Seungcheol askimg them to come back at the dorm so he decided to knock on Wonwoo's room. "Hyung? Can I come in?" He heard Wonwoo giving his approval of entering so he did. When he opened the door he saw Wonwoo all dressed up. "Where are you going hyung?" Wonwoo continued on fixing his clothes "Jun called me. He said he wanted to meet up." JUNHUI. Mingyu felt a little irritated by his name but he can't get mad at Jun. He knows that Jun is one of the people Wonwoo trusted. "Do you want me to come with you?" He asked while looking at the ceiling. "Y-yes." With that answer Mingyu's smile went from ear to ear. "OK! WAIT FOR ME HYUNG!" Mingyu ran to the guest room and fixed his hair and clothes. He went back to Wonwoo's room to tell him to pack his bags. "Ah hyung, will you pack your bags?" Wonwoo gave him a confused look "They are waiting for you to come home again." He gave Wonwoo a assuring smile. Wonwoo turned around but he saw the little smile that formed on the older ones lips. Wonwoo is coming back.