12💎

Mingyu sat infront of Wonwoo's father at the dining table because he wants to know Wonwoo's story before they met.. Mr. Jeon started talking about their story and Mingyu listened carefully. "As you know Mingyu, our family is such a picture perfect family.. But that is what the public know.. There is always a hidden truth behind our family.. Everything started to fall when Wonwoo's younger brother Bohyuk find their mom making out with another man.." Mingyu can't believe what he is hearing. Wonwoo has a younger brother? And their mom is having an affair? "Bohyuk did not tell me what he saw instead he told Wonwoo. He trust Wonwoo more than us. He loves his brother so much that he always say he wanted to be like Wonwoo when he grew up.. Then the day came when Wonwoo confronted his mom and I accidentally heard it.. I came barging into the room where they are talking and their mom and Wonwoo were shocked.. I can't contain my anger so I shouted at her.. Wonwoo is stopping us because his younger brother might hear us.. While me and their mom are fighting she decided to walk out on us so she packed her stuff and left.. But what we didn't excpect happened.." Mingyu saw the pain in Mr. Jeon's eyes while he is telling him everything..

"Sir, you can stop if you wanted too. I know telling all of this to me is hard for you. And I understand it if you don't want to continue." Mingyu told Wonwoo's father, but Mr. Jeon hold Mingyu's hand assuring him that he can continue.. "It's fine Mingyu.. I trust you so I am telling you.. Now where was I? Oh. When she walked out of our house Wonwoo stayed with me because I am having a hard time breathing.. But then he saw Bohyuk ran after their mom.. Wonwoo ran to his brother to stop him.. I stayed inside but then I heard Wonwoo shouting his brothers name so I ran outside and there.. I saw Wonwoo holding his brother in his arm.. Lifeless.. I can't believe the sight we are seeing. But their mom still left.. And that is when Wonwoo started locking himself from us.. When his brother died right infront of his eyes Wonwoo started blaming no one but him. Not even their mom." Wonwoo's brother is already dead amd Mingyu is starting to realize everything that he has done to Wonwoo. He keeps cursing on himself inside his head.

"A week after we buried his brother Wonwoo did not went out from his room. I am so worried that one night I tried to sneak in using a spare key, before I opened the door to his room I heard something inside so I rushed and open his room.. My heart dropped when I found Wonwoo struggling from hanging himself.." Mingyu's mouth dropped open from what he heard.. Wonwoo tried to hang himself?! "I panicked seeing him hanging so I picked up the chair that I think is the one I heard falling inside his room maybe he kicked it so he can hang himself. After I grabbed the chair I tried loosening him but he is pushing me so I went here in our kitchen to get a knife when I return to his room Wonwoo is not moving anymore and that is when I started shouting and our maids woke up and our guards went inside.. I cut the rope with the help of tge guards and when Wonwoo dropped on the floor he is already unconcious the maids already called ambulance."

Mingyu thought to himself that if Wonwoo has a history of suicide then how many times did Wonwoo did it behind them? "But then I thank god because Wonwoo is alive.. When he woke up from the hospital he started throwing tantrums on why did I save him. He should've been with his brother if I did not came. That is when I started crying.. My son wanted to die.. The doctors told me that Wonwoo's brain is in great trauma.. He needs to be rehabilitated.. I agreed on rehabilitating him because I don't want to loose him to.. He stayed inside rehabilitation for a year and a half when he is released he cried and he kept saying sorry to me.. But after he went out from rehabilitation Wonwoo is not like the old Wonwoo.. He became introvert.. He is fine but he is still staying inside his own room.. At first I am afraid leaving him alone but then he assured me that he is fine..One day I saw him inside his brothers room.. Playing guitar.. Bohyuks guitar.. I sat next to him and I smiled at him.. I just listened to him playing.. When he stopped he looked at me and asked of he can try auditioning in some company.. It made me happy because he is willing to stay out of his comfort zone again.. So I let him.. And that is where he find Pledis and met all of you.." Mingyu felt a little sad knowing that Wonwoo keep up with them when they are still trainees eventhough he is carrying such heavy heart..