5💎

Wonwoo's POV

After I shouted at Mingyu I feel like leaving again because I know the other members heard me and I don't want to make a fuss so I left. I keep on walking the streets until my feet brought me here. My father's company. I went  inside the building and the staff greeted me. "Good morning son. If you're looking for your father he is in his office." The old lady that works here in our company for a long time told me. "Thank you Mrs. Lee" She smiled and told me "Do you want me to inform him that you're coming?" I just nodded and waited for her to inform my father. "Ok! You're good to go. Your father is not busy." I gave her a smile and headed into my fathers office which is in the top of this building. I knocked on the door before I open it and there I saw my father scanning some papers on his table. "Hi dad." He lifted his head and gave me a bright smile and hugged me. "Why are you here son? Don't you have any practice?" I should not show the loneliness in my face right now so I have been smiling ever since I stepped inside the building. "No we don't. The president gave us a vacation so we can rest." He sat down and gave me water "Then you should be resting. Why are you here?" I smiled "Because I want to be here. I miss you".

"You always send me message and videocall me Wonwoo." He teased me. "Whatever dad. I want to be here so atleast let me." I jokingly said. "Fine. If that's what you want. You can stay here all you want. Did you already eat?" Oh. I remember I was hungry. "Not yet. Because I want you to treat me for breakfast." He looked at me "You really are planning to disturb me today huh?" I just smiled at him. "OK! Let's go!" He gave me a thumbs up before he signalled me to stand up because we are leaving to get breakfast. After he told his secretary to clear all of his schedule for today we went straight to a simple coffee shop that we both love. We ordered and ofcourse my dad won't let me pay because he will treat me for all my hardwork. "Aaaah. How much I miss this place. Right son?" I nodded while I take a bite of my bacon. "I remember how your mother whine everytime I drink coffee here when she was pregnant. Now look at you. You love drinking coffee. Funny right?" I smiled at the idea of how my dad would whine about his unfinished coffee because of mom. Haha "It would be great if mom is also here." Silence fell on us.

"And also your brother." Another silence. I saw my dad tearing up so I gave him my handkerchief. "Sorry Wonwoo. I just." I did not look at him because I know I will also cry. "It's alright dad. I know you're thinking it's your fault again but it's not ok? So stop crying. You look like a child in his 50's." He finally smiled. "Thank you for always understanding me son." I finally looked at him because I know my tears already stopped. "Well, you understand my dream and did not force me to work in your company so I think it's fair dad." He patted my head and we both laugh. After we finished our breakfast he decided that he wanted to play. Guess what this old man wanted to play? "Dad. Seriously? Arcades?" He gave me a big yes before he pulled me around. "Son. I miss all of this so just  go with your old mans flow." I let my dad pulle around the arcade but ofcourse I also enjoyed. Atleast now I can feel my vacation and what's great is that I am spending it with my father. "Ok son! Show me what you got!" My dad raised his arcade gun and pointed it on me. "Oh it's on old man." We both played until we can't feel our feet and hunger creeps on us again.

"Damn Wonwoo. I think I can't keep up with your energy." We both sat down on a bench inside the arcade. "Well this is nothing compared tou our practice and rehearsals. But I think we are in the same track with hunger." He laughed and stand up. "Ok! One last game before we grab some bite. What do you think son?" Before I gave my answer to my dad I heard a familiar voice that made me flinched and pull my dad outside the arcades. "Hey hey hey whoa. Slow down son. Why are you in a hurry?" I removed my grip to his hand when I think we are already in a good place. "Uh. I'm already hungry dad. Sorry." I think he believed me. Now, we are in a burger place.Whilw we are waiting for our order I keep looking around because the members might appear again. I don't want to see them right now. "Son. Son? Wonwoo!" I almost fell on the floor when dad slapped the table. "S-sorry dad." He gave me a confused look so I smiled at him. "Son? Is something bothering you?" Oh no. Here comes Mr. Jeon asking questions. "What do you mean? I'm good dad." He raised his brows and stared at me. "Dad. Stop staring please. I told you I'm fine."

Our order arrived and ofcourse dad knows my favorite. Cheese burger. But I can't enjoy my food because I keep on watching out for the members and at tge same time making sure my dad won't notice it again. "So son, tell me. How are you in the dorm? How are the members?" I almost choked on my food by his question. "Well, we're still the same. Good." Well fuck. Ofcourse we are not good dad. "Is that all? How about this guy aaah, what's his name again?" Ofcourse. He remember. "Mingyu." He snapped his fingers and pointed at me. "Yes him! How is he? That handsome young man." I remember how my dad said that I am handsome but I'm only number two because Mingyu is number one. Great father right? "He is still the same. Still.. Handsome.." I feel my cheek heating up so I drink cola before my dad notice. "Are you still sulking about that? Hahaha. Get over it Wonwoo." I rolled my eyes and he laughed. "Whatever dad. Let's just finish this because I wanted to go play somewhere else." I made an excuse so we can go somewhere far from here. "Fine, I'm done so let's go?" We both stood up and leave. We spend the rest of the day playing and hanging out. I think my dad really miss doing all of this. Because eversince I entered the company and started training I don't have much time to go out and play. I spend my teenage years with the members. "We can do this again dad. I promise." I can see his smile while he is driving. When I looked at the road again I noticed that we are not heading to his company. He is going to drive me back to our dorm!! Oh shit. "D-dad. We can go back at the company again. I mean you might need to finish some things right?" He is still looking at the road but he answered me. "Well, I told my secretary that I will be going straight home so it's fine." NO! It's not fine dad! "Well, let's go home? It's still my vacation dad." He smiled brightly at what I said. "Is that true son?! You can go home with me today?!" Hoo! Thank gid my dad is biting it. "YES! I CAN! SO LET'S GO DAD! YEY!" I made myself sound excited so that he would believe my reason. Well, I'm also excited to go back home again. "YES! OK! LET'S GOOOO! I miss you so much son." He said while smiling. "Me too dad." Finally, after a long time. A real smile appeared on my face again.