2💎

Wonwoo's POV

Right now I am hiding from all the ruckus in our practice room because I need a quiet place to finish my verse that needs to be done by tomorrow. "Haaaa. Why can't I think of any." I asked myself. This days I'm having hard time to think about any good words. I need inspiration right now. While I was busy thinking someone knocked on the door. Oh god. Who is it? I need alone time. "Hey. I have been looking for you." Oh, it's Soonyoung. "Hey, What do you need?" He frowned at me. "I'm just looking for you because I did not see you around. What are you doing?" He took a chair and place it next to me. "I'm trying to finish my verse. But I can't think of any." He scanned my work and looked at me. "Wonwoo, this is so not you. The worda are so.. How can I say this.. Dead?" I know that myself. I just don't know what to do. "Then can you give me any advice?"

He started thinking and raised his fingers in the air like he thought of something. "What is the theme of your song?" Hmm, what now. "I remember Seungcheol hyung saying that our theme is strength? Yeah that's it." Soonyoung gave me straight face. Why? What did I do wrong? "Wonwoo, it's that simple yet you can't write anything? Just think about what and who gives you strength right now." I already did. "Soonyoung I already did. But I think this is it." He suddenly pulled me so I tripped and he brought me infront of the door and peaked at the practice room. "Now Wonwoo, look. What do you see?" I look at him with my confused face "Soonyoung what are we doing?" He moved my head to make me look again. "Just look around. What do you see?" I just followed him amd I looked around the practice room. While I scan the practice room. I saw him.

"What do you see Wonwoo? Tell me." Should I tell Soonyoung? "N-nothing. Just plain practice room."  I lied while I try to sit back again. "Wonwoo, you can't write anything if you keep lying to yourself." He said and he kinda look disappointed. "But that is all I see." Soonyoung is now leaving me, but before he left he said something that hit me so hard. "I know you saw him. Stop lying to yourself Wonwoo. He is all you see and I know that. You can lie to me face to face but your eyes can never do that. Now think again. I'm leaving." Guess I really can't hide to Soonyoung. And now I feel disappointed to myself.

After what Soonyoung told me I tried to write my verse again and I think I'm getting the hold of it. I need to thank Soonyoung later. While I was busy writing a certain person jumscared me. "Wonwoo hyung!!!!" My heart almost jumped out of my chest from what he did. This guy is really so childish. "What do you want Mingyu? I'm busy." I tried to stay calm from what he did and from him. "Nothing. Just checking how are you. You're so busy." This guy is so easy to read. I know he is not a bit concerned about my work. "Maybe because I'm doing my verse for our performance so stop bugging me and finish your verse or do you want Seungcheol hyung to kick your soul out of your ass?" I suddenly blurted out those weird words because why do I feel dissapointed? Stop thinking that he is really concerned Wonwoo. "Well you see hyung. I can't finish my verse." See. He is just looking for you because he needs help and not you Wonwoo. "What do you mean? Mingyu stop slacking." I returned my eyes in the screen of my laptop. I can't even look at him. It is hurtung me. "Do you need help?" Wonwoo. Why? You haven't even finished your own work."N-no thanks hyung. I can do it. I just need time." He said no Wonwoo. No shut it!! "Well let me tell you. You don't have enough time on your plate boy. Now stop fooling around and bring your work here and I'll help you." I keep fighting with my thoughts but in the end I still can't say no to him. Wonwoo you stupid.

"Now let me see what you have already done." I took his laptop and looked at his work. God, what is this? "You still have alot of work to do here Mingyu. Why?" He scratched his head and fuck. He looks cute now. Keep yourself together Wonwoo. "Well you see, I got blank and I can't think of the perfect words to write." I looked at him in disappointment but he smiled at me and I feel my face heating up so I looked away from him and bavk to the laptop. "You know if Seungcheol hyung found out about this you're dead right?" I said to cover up my redness. "I know hyung, that's why please help me!!😭" God. This guy really needs help I think I also need help. "Fine! I will! It's not like I have a choice." He smiled at me again then he suddenly hug me out of nowhere. Oh god! Wonwoo! My heart. I wish Mingyu won't feel my heart that is beating so fast. I was already enjoying the moment inside of me when he said something.."THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I'M SO LUCKY TO HAVE A BESTFRIEND LIKE YOU IN MY LIFE!! I will make it up to you someday I promise!"

I almost forgot that this guy that I love only see me as his "Bestfriend"..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(a/n)
-Hoo! This is the longest introduction. Hehe😅 Pinwheel keeps giving me inspiration to write this story. I must thank Vocal team. Deym. That song is still on repeat on my playlist😂😂Ok.💕