8💎

Wonwoo's POV

My dad saw Mingyu and I froze on my sit because I wanted to go inside silently on my own. What a great timing KIM MINGYU! "Good evening Mingyu! It's nice to see you again!" Nice dad. Take your time talking to him so I can sneak out. "Good evening Mr. Jeon why are you here?" No dad, don't tell him! "I gave Wonwoo a ride back here." Mingyu saw me trying to sneak out of my dad's car and I saw him looking at me. "Oh. I see. Why don't you come in first Mr. Jeon?" Ugh! Mingyu please no. "Oh no. It's ok. I need to ho home now. I have alot of paperworks to do. I leave my son to you ok? I'll be on my way. Good night kids." My dad finally drove off after bidding goodbye to us and now we are left awkward. "Well, I'll go in." I tried escaping as fast as I can so I won't get stuck in the same elevator with Mingyu. "Hey hyung wait for me! I have alot of groceries! Wait for me." UGH. If only he is not carrying those bags I won't let him in.

"Thanks." Mingyu talked to me but I did not answer. Why is the elevator going up so slow. "So, how is your stay with your dad?" He suddenly started a small conversation with me "Good. I had fun." He just nodded his head after receiving a very short answer from me. When we reach our floor I let him out first and ofcourse I opened the door for him since he is carrying alot of stuff. I still have a heart. When I opened the door I heard a loud noise. Our members. I stop myself from coming inside again and Mingyu noticed me. "Aren't you coming inside hyung?" I wanted to come inside because I miss them but I am ashamed of myself. I don't know if I can face them again. I tried to reason out again. "Uhm, I forgot that I need to buy something. You can go first. I will go out for a while. I'll be back later." Before Mingyu can stop me I already closed the door and ran. I went to the nearest coffee shop, while I wait for my order I kept thinking if I should leave Seventeen earlier or after our comeback. Because I can't face them anymore. I know that they are mad at me. Even Mingyu.

"Here is your order sir." I gave thanks to the waiter and left. I walk around with coffee in hand.
I sat at the swing at the park near our dorm. Lucky I was wearing a jacket so I will not freeze in the cold air. While I was busy sipping my coffee I look at the sky. And there it was. The sky full of stars. Then I remember him. Soonyoung. The person who became my bestfriend other than Mingyu. The person who trusted me but I can't even tell my secret to him. I feel sorry the most to him because when I saw him crying infront of me I feel like I have betrayed him after all the times we've been together. If only I can say sorry to him right now. "If only." I feel my tears falling from my eyes. I tried to wipe it but another tear roll down. And now I am crying. It's hard when you have to choose between something both important. And that is how I feel. While I was busy crying someone threw a small rock on my back. So I look around and there is no one. So I tried to not pay attention to it. "So you're going to ignore me now Jeon Wonwoo?"

I turned around again when I heard someone call my name. And there he is. Standing holding a small rock on his hand. "What? Are you just going to stare at me? I know I am handsome but please stop staring." I laughed at him and he smiled. "How did you find me here Jun?" He sat beside me on the other swing. "I don't know. I just know where to find you?" I gave him a confused look and he just smiled at me. "Why are you here? It's already dark and cold. Why aren't you in the dorm?" Jun asked me so I showed him my hot coffee. "Oh. So you went outside to grab a coffee." Silence surround both of us. But atleast I know that someone is not mad at me. "Jun, aren't you mad at me?" He looked at me "Me? Mad? At you? Why? I understand you Wonwoo that is why I'm not mad at you." I nodded but then I realized what he said so I looked at Jun with a shock on my face. "D-do you know something Jun?"

Jun did not answer me instead he stand up and offered his hand to me. "Let's go?" Once again I gave him a confused look. "Go where?" He grabbed my hand before I can even protest. "Back home. Everyone is waiting for you." Jun gave me his best smile at it made me smile. "But I know they are mad at me. Mostly.." I can't even continue what I was about to say because I can feel tears trying to escape from my eyes. "Mostly Soonyoung?" I nodded at his answer. Jun sat down infront of me and lift my face. "Wonwoo. Soonyoung is your bestfriend and we all know that. I know that you feel guilty because of your decision but we all got stuff to hide that we feel guilty about, right? So c'mon!" I looked at Jun and he is still smiling. His right. I feel guilty. Because after all those years that we stayed together now I am leaving without telling them why. I wanted to but I think it's not the right time so I keep it to myself first. "Don't worry about them. Trust me. Those fools are worried right now because you're not yet home. Mostly Seungcheol hyung. Let's go?" Jun made me smile and I did not realize that I was standing up and coming with him. He is still holding my hand so I can feel his hand that is freezing. "Jun, your hands are freezing." He looked in our hands and say something."I don't feel it. All I can feel is the warmth of your hand in my hand." He looked at me and smiled. Now I'm confused. I don't want to assume things but, does Jun like me? No. Stop that Wonwoo. He is worried about you and that is what you are thinking. This is Jun we are talking about here.

When we finally arrived in our dorm we went inside and I heard Jeonghan hyung. "Jun is that you? You forgot your gloves when you wen---Oh hi Wonwoo. Did you already eat?" Jeonghan hyung sounded like he saw his lost son again. "I already ate dinner at my dad's house hyung. Thanks." He is still looking at me before he went at me and gave me a hug. I looked at Jun who is still beside me. He gave me a thumbs up. "I miss you Wonwoo. Please don't be gone for too long again. Stay here." I know that there is still something else in his words that's why I can't answer him. "Ok hyung that's enough. Wonwoo is now turning blue." Jeonghan hyung moved and looked at me again with smile on his face. The three of us came inside the living room and the members are sitting on the floor watching some movies. Some are in the kitchen. "GUYS! WONWOO IS HERE!" All of them turned to us and there I saw all the members who is looking at me but what I noticed the most is Mingyu with a mad expression on his face. Mad? Wait what? Why is he mad?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~