Ch 19

Weeks have past and I am still trying to forget the death of my parents. Luckily, Mat is here to support me. Everything in the house reminds me of them, just everything. I don't know why, but it's making me crazy.

My mind is all filled up about suiciding. I don't even think I want to live here anymore. My brain signals me something that I have to do a certain kind of thing. I went down the staircase and to the wine cellar to grab 3 bottles of wine. Then, I went back to the kitchen and plopped myself down a barstool. Quickly, I opened the bottle and drank straight from it. I must say though, even if I haven't drank yet, I already look like a drunkard.

"Monica?" Mat called. "Monica where are you?" I was way drunk this time. I almost finished the 3rd bottle and was opting to get some more. He stepped to the kitchen and his eyes widened I'm shock. "Monica!" he called rushing to me. "Hey! Mat baby! What's up?" This made him turn red. He rested a hand on my left shoulder. "You're drunk, Monica-"

"No! I'm not..." I gazed at him seductively. "...drunk. I'm just...tipsy~!" I twirled a strand of his brown hair. "Sh, come. Lets go to your room-"

"No." I demanded, tugging his collar, which made us both fall to the ground. I was on top of him. I looked at him seductively once more. Our faces were just inches apart. "Heh...Mat you're so beautiful..." I whispered. I smacked my lips into his. He melted to the kiss a few seconds later.

He pulled back. "M-Monica...this isn't right." I ignored him, biting his ear and neck. "Monica, please." Mat pushed me away and trailed off. "Mat..."