Ch 15

"Well...here we are." Mat brought me all the way home. I was glad and surprised that he did that. "Thanks, Mat." I smiled at him. He smiled back. "Well, I'll be going Monica. See ya tomorrow." I waved my hand at him until he disappeared through the fog.

"Monica..." a familiar voice said. I turned around, causing me to be pinned down the wall. "What the heck are you doing, Avan?!" He chuckled. Avan kissed my neck and pulled me closer to a hug. My face became tomato red.

"S-Sorry about that..." he mumbled. I can sense that he's blushing as well. I hugged him back and whispered to his ear. "It's ok. I went to the park today." Avan's eyes grew wide. "You know I missed those days when we pretended about that." I flicked his head. "Avan, you idiot!" He laughed softly and planted another kiss in my forehead. "Well, you better get going now. School tomorrow." I nodded and smiled at him.

The next day, I went early to school, just to see either of the two boys. By the time I stepped out of the house, Avan was there. "Great..." I murmured under my breath. "Morning, Mica!" he greeted with a grin. I waved at him and played along with it. "Avan? Why are you here?"

"I just wanna take you to school." he replied, looking at the sky, hands shoved in his pockets. "Fine then." He grinned and grasped my hand.

"We're here early today. Not much people so, why not you hang out with me for a while?" I nodded as if I was annoyed. And so, he took me to a bunch of random places and stuff. I was terribly bored! "Hold on, Monica. I'll be right back." Finally he left. I turned around and saw Mat stalking me. "Mat? Is that you?" I gave him a confused look. He stepped outside the darkness and asked me "Why are you with that complete idiot?"

"He's not a complete idiot! And how dare you say that to him!" I pushed his chest, sending him loosing his balance. "Didn't he tried to kiss you? Kiss you in every way? Aren't you going to do anything with that perv--"

"Enough...please." Mat looked at me with a concerned look. "But I was--"

"Why do you follow me 24/7?! Get a break from me, ok? I'm independent enough. I don't need a stupid companion that barges in my personal business..." I sighed and shook my head "Excuse me..." I stormed off to the girl's bathroom and shut the door. Tears started to flow down. I collapsed to the floor and silent-cried. "S-s-sorry...Mat..." I stuttered, swallowing a lump in my throat.

Couple of minutes later, I stood up and wiped my tears away. I gave a fake, weary smile on the mirror and proceeded outside. Avan must've been searching for me.

My phone beeped. Who could it be? I looked at the screen and saw 3 text messages.

Sender: Avan

Hey, where are you?

Sender: Avan

Where are you??

Sender: Avan

I can't seem to find you. Meet me after school where you always do.

I obeyed the last text he gave me and didn't care to reply.

I reached the spot where I was supposed to wait. If you're wondering what place I'm at, it's at the nearby park where our memories are stored there with him. Before I was dead bored and about to leave, he came. He came wearing a loose polo, sleeves above his hand, black dress pants that matches his necktie and normal sneakers. At his hand, he held a rose bouquet. "A-Avan? What's this?" He didn't speak but came closer to me to remove the strand of hair off my face. "Monica..." he knelt down and offered the flowers. "Will you go out with me?"