"It's just that they are often louder than some days making some of the creatures near where we are quite disturbed." Hanzo said in a matter-of-fact­ tone while Hayabusa secretly whispered 'arigato, Hanzo-kun' towards him as he nodded his head a bit.

"Basically it just gets annoying. That's all Harley." Leomord said in a bored and also a matter-of-fact tone of voice while the others nodded making Harley shrug and chuckle a bit.

After a while, they all went to their shared house, which was The Dawn manor. Think of it like the "Phantomhive Manor" where there are little pixies and fairies around as well as roaming little demons keeping the place tidy and in check. This is because they're having battles and games all the time- almost 24/7 of their schedules are filled with brawls as well as classic and rank matches. All other games and battles that they can't be present physically are being handled by their AI counter parts which was built by Saber and Alpha and of course they are working together with the moonton officials.

The heroes and heroines walked together as a group and headed towards their huge living room where some plopped down towards the huge couch and began to just take a moment and watch some peaceful television. All of a sudden a loud knock was heard from the front door.

"I'll get it!" Diggie said while stretching his talons out and got up to get towards the door. When he opened it a man with royal clothing was in front of him.

"Oh hello there, may I help you sir?" Diggie asked the man which he bowed down to him in a royal manner.

"Hello sir Diggie, may I please speak to Princess Odette Regina. It is rather urgent." The young man said. Diggie nodded and headed straight for the huge living room, not even surprised that the man know his name because he and his friends were quite well known.

"Hey Oddy!" Diggie said in a singing like tone making Odette hum in response as he went over back to the huge living room and continued,

"Someone's looking for you. He says it's urgent." Diggie informed out loud as to have caught the attention of the other heroes and heroines and as Odette stood up from Lancelot's warm embrace and thanked Diggie.

She then went towards the door, not noticing Alice and Vexana as well as the other heroes got up and was about to follow the Swan Princess if not stopped by Kadita's watery arms making them stop a few inches away from where they were all currently seated.

"Come on Kadita, just one peek!" Alice tried to reason out but Kadita shook her head no and got them all hoisted up and got seated in the huge couch once again. They tried to be resistant but the others told them to sit back down and after a while of convincing, they did so.

------------------------

"What are you doing here Travis? Did father send you here?" Odette simply asked the young messenger, to which he simply nod his head and gave her a scroll with a royal wax seal on it as well as a hidden message that was not noticed by the young mage as she took it and examine it.

"What is written in the scroll?" Odette asked out of curiosity but the royal messenger also doesn't have a clue. He then handed over an envelope with their royal wax seal on it and instructed her to open once he was on his way as her father has instructed him. Also according to him, he cannot find out the contents of the letter so a spell is put on there so that only Odette or a member of a royal or noble family shall be able to open it.

She then gave a slight nod on her head and magically made an envelope with their royal wax seal and told the young messenger to send this envelope back back to the palace as to pay regards and respect to her family as well as wishing them all well. The young messenger simply bowed as to show respect and immediately went on his way as Odette bids him farewell and closed the door. She then headed back to the living room and waved the envelope as well as held the scroll on her hands for a bit as she sat back down with Lancelot while Bruno turned off the television.