After I finished doing my hair, makeup, and other things I came out of my bathroom. I grabbed my phone and put it into my back pocket then went downstairs to talk to Scott.

“Hey what’s that smell?” I asked as I made my way into the kitchen.

“Uhh well I attempted to make breakfast but it’s not going as planned” He said while looking over his failed try at eggs and bacon.

“Hahaha, you know I could have made that for you if you would have just woken me up!”

“Well I didn’t really want to wake you, y’know I figured you would want to sleep because of everything that happened last night..”

“It’s fine, we can still salvage this breakfast!” I said while laughing and picking up a plate.

We both sat down with our overcooked breakfast, and a strange silence fell upon us.

Scott cleared his throat and said, “So, if you’re okay with it, I really want to know everything that happened last night with him.”

“Okay,” I said as I began to tell him the whole story.

A couple minutes later, I had finished my story and Scott was sitting with his mouth gaping.

“He slapped you for no reason! I mean I was upset that we lost the game too, but I wouldn’t ever hit a girl over something that stupid!”

“I know, I know I’m an idiot for ever dating him and I should have broken it off while him a long time ago blah blah blah!”

“Lucy, seriously, I’m just trying to help you here. You don’t have to give me an attitude!”

“I’m sorry, I’m just really stressed with everything with Jackson and some other stuff”

“What other stuff?”

“It’s nothing, don’t worry about it.”

“You are going to break up with him right? Well, there shouldn’t be a doubt about that.”

“I would be really stupid to continue dating him, I guess I will break it off Monday at school.” I said.

“That’s my girl, do you want me to be there with you for support and um, well, protection?” he asked.

“Nah, you don’t have to. He won’t do anything to me with everyone at school around, it would ruin his perfect reputation!” I said while laughing.

“Ok then!” He said while gathering up our dirty dishes and carrying them over to the sink.

My phone made a beeping noise and I pulled it out of my back pocket. I opened the message and was surprised to see it was from Stiles. The text said, “Can we talk?”