Grocery Store~ Todoroki x Male Reader

//Because grocery stores are romantic

Y/n walked into the grocery store kind of embarrassed that he was going into a grocery store all alone, which is not cool for a guy, that is what he thought until he saw the millions of guys looking for gifts for valentines also. Y/n sighed in relief, he even saw some of the 'cool kids' from school rushing around the store looking at everything red,pink,white,lacy,sweet and heart shaped, trying to find something to satisfy their partner, he even saw some dedicated girls, and his friend Kurtis, who immediately charged at him at 100mph, she successfully tackled him to the ground. "Ow. Really Kurt! We saw each other yesterday." Y/n growled. Kurtis just smiled her signature idgaf smile. "But it felt like forever! OooHH are you here for your crush Todo-" Y/n immediately slapped a hand over her mouth before she could say anything further. "Ill yell out Uraraka is your crush to the whole world if you continue that sentence Kurtis, I swear to Omarosa." Y/n said. ((Omyrosa is anyone else watching celeb big bro?? Whenever Omarosa or whatever is being bitchy im like, Oh my rosa gurl stfu.)) Kurtis gulped and carefully got off Y/n and smiled innocently. "That's what I thought Kurtis." Y/n smiled triumphantly. Kurtis smirked, oh my rosa she did not just smirk. She got in her running stance, ready to take off, but before Y/n could stop her, she did it. "Y/N LOVES TODOROKI SO MUCHHHHHHH!!!" With that she was turning around the next aisle. Y/n inhaled, preparing his voice. "AND KURTIS LOVES URARAKA!!!" He yelled before stomping off to find something Todoroki would like. What he didn't notice was the two blushing employees behind him, which included a brunette and a bi colouredette. ((Lol))

Y/n searched through aisle and aisle, but no luck at all, he did however find his friend, Kurtis, but she was in the middle of a conversation with a blushing Uraraka, Y/n smiled at his amazing cupid skills. He ended up in the bakery portion of the store, it being the last place, but there he saw it, the most perfect item. A cupcake, half vanilla half red velvet, even the icing was red and white, with a little red chocolate heart on top. But, it was $40. Wtf. How can one cupcake be so expensive???? Y/n had a meltdown then and there, he sniffled, sobbed, growled, sighed, and stomped. Then he felt someone hug him, his so called best friend Kurtis. "Thanks for helping me back there, even though that wasn't your intention." She said and released Y/n, when she saw that he was sad he face then was built in concern. "Whats wrong???" She asked. Y/n was too bothered to say anything so he just pointed to the cupcake. "Hm? A 40 cent cupcake? It reminds me of Todoroki." Kurtis hummed, Y/n sighed angrily. Then it clicked. 40 cents??!!!! He looked at the cupcake again, and there it was, only 40 cents. "What did you think it was 40 dollars or something?" Asked Kurtis, and watched as Y/n grabbed the cupcake happily. "Uhm.. No?" Y/n responded blushing in slight embarrassment in his mistake he made a big deal about. "Oh my rosa you did too! Haha." Kurtis began a fit of laughter. Y/n just rolled his eyes and went towards the paying place. ((I know they legit name but I like my name for it better.))

Y/n put his item down on the conveyor belt, he wasn't paying attention as he looked around his pockets for his dollar, but the cashier was definitely paying attention to the h/c haired male. "Nice cupcake. Is it for someone special?" Said a monotone voice, that Y/n loved so much, Y/n felt the heat rush to his cheeks. "40 cents please." Said Todoroki. Y/n handed him the dollar, and grabbed his change from Todoroki, before rushing out of the store, but before he could he was tripped by a foot, and it definitely wasn't an accident, as he was falling he made sure the cupcake was okay, and thankfully it was. He looked in the direction of which the foot came from. Sure enough the suspected suspect was there, Kurtis, and surprisingly Uraraka was there too. How far can girls go to get yaoi? Does it like turn on lesbians or some shit? ((Omrosa sorry if that triggered anyone :,) I thought it was funny.)) Suddenly a hand was put into Y/n's line of vision, Todoroki has offered him some help, which Y/n gladly but shyly took. When Y/n was up, both males just stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. "DO ITTTT!!!" Yelled Uraraka and Kurtis in sync. Y/n glared at them, before sighing. "Todoroki, I well, really like you, and stuff, uh here." Y/n said and shoved the cupcake towards him. He nervously scanned Todoroki for a response, no response, but, his lips curved up a tiny bit and he took the cupcake. "I like you too Y/n." Y/n smiled at that, and that was the beautiful beginning of a beautiful relationship.