Grind~ Bakugou Katsuki x sub! Male reader

WARNING: semi sexual content. ITS A LIME PEOPLE. IG I THINK. UH.

// fuck. Im writing this i have other stories on draft but rn Im like lowkey in the mood to write a makeout session just so a warning yeah okay.

Y/n was currently pinned against a desk, Bakugou's hands on his hips, holding him down, while Y/n had his arms wrapped around Bakugou's neck. Bakugou was in between his legs, his crotch awkwardly pressing against the other males, making this 'make out' session a little more heated. Bakugou currently had his tongue inside of Y/n's mouth, exploring every part of the more submissive males mouth. Y/n kicked up a notch and bucked his hips up against Bakugou's, making Bakugou groan and bite down on Y/n's lip, making him moan lightly. They then parted, both panting while catching their breath. Bakugou had sweat on his forehead while Y/n stared at him with half lidded eyes, Bakugou wiped off his sweat. "D-damn." Y/n said. He couldn't help it, Bakugou looked sexy as hell. Then Y/n getting a sudden rush of adrenaline he pushed his lips against Bakugou's, almost immediately putting his tongue into the others mouth. Bakugou grunted, signalling him to slow down a bit, but Y/n didn't listen he kept going, forcing Bakugou to try and keep up with the other. When did Y/n get so needy? Bakugou sighed inwardly and slowly sucked on the others tongue, enjoying the taste of the other's saliva, it turned him on a bit, he felt the submissive male grind against Bakugou, in a slow really sexual way, while letting out a moan into Bakugou's mouth. Bakugou smirked, and groped the others ass, it was so squishy, he loved how the moans from Y/n vibrated through his body, almost heating him up more, so much it felt like he was going to explode. ((Haha get it.)) They parted again, taking their time to breathe, Y/n was seriously the only person that can make Bakugou feel like this. "B-Bakugou-." Y/n stutters while panting. Bakugou only responded with a grunt. "I-I want you to touch me, feel me, pinch me, and hold me. You don't know how this makes me feel." Y/n said and leaned up for another kiss, but before he could Bakugou responded.

"How does it make you feel?"

// ahahahaha you ain't getting no lemon you sinners. Anyways I have other oneshots on draft so please be patient my ricecakes. Lol. Ya know how those authors have little nicknames for their readers, you guys can be my ricecakes, hehe.

!!!!!! THIS WAS INSPIRED BY THE SONG CALLED; CANT RESIST.!!!!!!!