Nyctophobia~ Todoroki x Male Reader

// ah since its my tenth oneshot I decided to try and make it special. I didn't describe Todo a whole lot, my apologies, he is probably also ooc. Just saying, I tried to make this one happy, because be prepared for the next one. It isn't happy at all... XD ik ik I shouldn't laught but- anyways. Its short, and todo is ooc. Ig. Uh yeah have fun bye. THIS WAS KIND OF RUSHED AND I WAS TIRED LOL SORRY.

Nyctophobia.
The fear of the dark. Everyone thought it was a stupid fear, a very childish one. So that's why Y/n hid it. He didn't want to get bullied, like he did in elementary, but now he is in high school, so he thought he could change things, so he told no one of his fear, and when a old peer from elementary asked about his fear, he would say that he got over it. No one understands. No one will every understand. That is what Y/n told himself almost everyday, it was just Y/n, him all alone, until he met him.

"Todoroki!" Y/n called, looking for his friend. Currently they were both at the park, but Todoroki walked off, not saying anything. Y/n eventually lost the male, that's what lead him to calling his name. "TODOROKI!! It's getting dark..." Y/n said, muttering the last part, while shivering at the thought of being in the dark all alone. The thought of that, made him want to cry. The dark was Y/n's worst enemy, no doubt. Y/n hasn't found the male, and its been an hour. Y/n should leave, but he doesn't want to be rude. Y/n growled in frustration, sitting down in the grass, he watched the sun set. Y/n whimpered as it got dark, he found a tree nearby and quickly ran towards it, hoping it would protect him. As it got darker, Y/n curled up near the tree, leaning against it, and began crying. It was almost pitch black, so Y/n closed his eyes tight and let out a few strangled sobs. He was all alone. In the dark. It was his worst nightmare come true.

Y/n was still at the tree crying, shivering due to the cold, and his intense fear of the dark. He couldn't move from his spot, he was paralyzed in fear. But he obviously could shake, since his body was shaking violently as he cried. Memories came flooding into his head, making him drown in his fear more. He screamed, it almost sounded blood curdling. He felt like he was getting psychically hurt, like knives with poison tips were stabbing into his mind, and his heart. He cried harder. He felt horrible, terrified, slightly betrayed, and somewhere deep inside him, he felt some form of relief, possibly from letting all his cooped up feelings out. He hiccuped, if he cried and screamed any longer, he probably would throw up, but he just couldn't calm down as he kept his eyes shut tightly. He suddenly screamed again as he felt arms wrap around him. "Y/n! Y/n open your eyes, its me Todoroki." Said a familiar voice, but Y/n was too scared of the dark to open his eyes. "B-but its dark out.." Y/n said, feeling shame creep up in him. Maybe Todoroki would think his fear was stupid too. Maybe Todoroki would leave Y/n alone again. "Y/n. I'm here. Im here with you. You're not alone. Look into my eyes it will be alright." Todoroki said in a calm, and caring voice, but it still had a hint of worry in it. Y/n started shaking again as he slowly opened his eyes. E/c orbs met with a grey orb and a beautiful blue one. Y/n and Todoroki stared into each others eyes, then the next move came naturally. They both leaned in slowly, Y/n shivered, but not from fear, or the cold, this time in anticipation. He felt the others warm breath against his lips, they were only a inch apart, then Y/n leaned in closer until their lips touched. A tingling feeling ran through his body when their lips met, it felt, like light, warm, fuzzy, and bright. Bright. That's exactly how Y/n likes it.

Todoroki and Y/n finally parted, both blushing. "Feeling scared now?" Todoroki asked. Y/n just smiled and shook his head. No. He wasn't scared. Y/n looked around him, it wasn't too dark, but it was still quite dark. Y/n looked up and gasped. The stars. They shone so bright, so did the moon. Y/n smiled to himself, he never felt so happy, so full, so curious, so hopeful, but the feeling he liked the most, was the feeling of not being alone. Y/n grabbed Todoroki's hand and interlaced their fingers. "Im not scared." Y/n said to Todoroki with a goofy grin. "Of anything?" Todoroki asked in question. "Of anything." Y/n said in a confirming voice. Then their lips met once again, before they both walked home, occasionally looking at the stars, with goofy grins and blushes on their faces.

Bonus~
((i bet there was many unanswered questions in this oneshot so im adding this here,))

After the whole dark in the park incident Y/n and Todoroki were sitting on Y/n's bed, in his foster parents house. "Todoroki where did you go yesterday when you left me all alone?" Y/n asked. Todoroki blinked before answering. "I saw a butterfly." Both males deadpanned at this. "I actually believe you.." Y/n said surprised at himself. "Why were you afraid of the dark?" Todoroki asked. Y/n sighed. He prepared himself, and his memories, also his heart. "When I was a kid.. my family and I were going to a cool all day carnival, we went at night because they had a fireworks show planned for that night. The fireworks were amazing. We all walked home, me, my mom, and dad. It was pitch black, then we got pushed into a dark alley, where no lights reached. I heard gunshots, screams.. blood splattering. But I was never found by the murderers. Only my parents were, I hid. In the dark... all alone. Crying. Until morning..." Y/n finished with a sad sigh, tears left his beautiful e/c eyes. Todoroki frowned. Suddenly Y/n was hugged, Y/n returned the hug immediately. "Im sorry..." Todoroki said. "Dont be." Y/n said. Todoroki raised an eyebrow at Y/n in confusion. "You're with me now. Im not alone. I also love you." Y/n stated while blushing. Todoroki blushed also. "I love you too." Y/n quickly met their lips after Todoroki said that.

Y/n truly wasn't alone in the dark anymore.