Look~ Sangwoo x Male Yandere Reader

Song themed: Look What You Made Me Do
Originally by: Taylor Swift
This Song Edit: tba
WARNING!!!:
//okay.. so I haven't read the manga, but I read one chapter.. but I read many fanfics. So we may be OOC just a warning. Reader will be pretty Yandere also. I tried my best.

I dont like your little games, don't like your tilted stage, the role you made me play of a fool, no I dont like you. I dont like your perfect crime, how you laugh when you lie, you said the gun was mine. Isn't cool, no I dont like you.

Y/n growled at the thought of Sangwoo, someone he fell in love with at first, someone who swept him off his feet. Sangwoo was nothing Y/n thought he would be. Sangwoo was a monster, he dragged Y/n in, trapped him, broke him. Over time with Sangwoo, Y/n found himself growing similar to Sangwoo. Y/n worked in a cafe and would see Sangwoo come in every once in awhile, and they slowly began flirting, which lead to make out sessions in the washroom, to Sangwoo bringing him to his house. It was so obvious that Sangwoo fell for the slightly smaller male. The day Y/n went to Sangwoo's house, was the death of Y/n. Sangwoo played a little game with Y/n, he handed him a gun the first day he went to Sangwoo's house. "Either shoot me or yourself." He said simply. Y/n stared at Sangwoo in shock. He made his decision quick, pulled the gun to his head and clicked the trigger, but.. nothing happened? "What?.." Y/n muttered in confusion. Sangwoo chuckled. "Haha~ You didn't think I would really let you do that!" Sangwoo laughed hard. Then his face suddenly straightened, his eyebrows furrowing. "You're mine now my precious Y/n~" he hummed happily.

But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time. Honey I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time. I got a list of names and yours is in red underlined. I check it once then I check it twice. Oh, Look What You Made Me Do, Look what you made me do. Look what you just made me do. Look what you just made me do. Look what you made me do. Look what you just made me do, Look what just made me do.
((Holy shiet, Im writing this by listening to the song, and damn I had to replay this part a few times, and since Im at home, I cant google the lyrics.))

Y/n had to move in here, Sangwoo suggested so, more like told him so. Y/n agreed to keep Sangwoo's little secret. Sometimes Sangwoo needed assistance and Y/n helped, grabbing him cans of food, and handing him a 'tool'. He also went grocery shopping, he often went alone, yes Sangwoo trusted Y/n enough to let him go on his own, because he knew, Y/n couldn't be on his own, Sangwoo was his protector now, his home. Y/n loved this man, Sangwoo returned his love, but not as much as Y/n loved. Y/n loved so much, he never knew he would go this far, but he got so much smarter by watching Sangwoo. It's as if this part of himself was waiting to be awakened. Now he was doing this, or he did this, because of Sangwoo.

I dont like your kingdom keys, they once belonged to me. You ask me for a place to sleep, locked me out and threw a feast. Oh, the world moves on. Another day another drama, drama. But not for me, all I think about is Karma. And then the world moves one, but one things for sure. Maybe I got mine, but you'll all get yours. But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time. Honey I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time. I got a list of names and yours is in red underlined. I check it once then I check it twice. Oh, Look What You Made Me Do, Look what you made me do. Look what you just made me do. Look what you just made me do. Look what you made me do. Look what you just made me do, Look what just made me do.
((This song is long af..))

Y/n could never forget one night, never ever, the night, he brought someone special home, a boy, a black haired boy. Y/n watched from the corners of the home, being sure not to interfere, or he would get in trouble, when Sangwoo was mad, it didn't go well for Y/n. Y/n remembered the bruise on his back and sighed in his head. But something about that boy seemed odd. Then it happened Sangwoo went to him and Y/n's room. "Can I use our room? You can go watch the girl downstairs for me. Please." Sangwoo said with a slight pout, knowing Y/n could never say no to that pout.  So Y/n agreed, not knowing what they needed the room for, until he heard it... the moans. He was angry now. He hissed, and stomped down the stairs, he knew it was the plan, but he never really did that..especially with another guy, in their room. Y/n rolled his eyes. 'Whatever' he thought, Sangwoo will pay, he will, he really will. Y/n snickered. Then looked down at the girl currently on the basement floor, and laughed. Laughed until he began crying.

I dont trust nobody and nobody trusts me. Ill be the actress starring in your bad dreams. I dont trust nobody and nobody trusts me, Ill be the actor starring in your bad dreams. I dont trust nobody and nobody trust me. Ill be the actress starring in your bad  dreams. I dont trust nobody and nobody trusts me, Ill be the actor starring in your bad dreams. Oh, Im sorry the old me cant come to the phone right now. Why? Oh- Because they're dead. But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time. Honey I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time. I got a list of names and yours is in red underlined. I check it once then I check it twice. Oh, Look What You Made Me Do, Look what you made me do. Look what you just made me do. Look what you just made me do. Look what you made me do. Look what you just made me do.

Y/n did it. Sangwoo made him do it. It all started with him. It started out fine, until he brought him here, he got cuddles and kissed before he was here, but they decreased. When, He, came here. It was his fault. But not anymore, Y/n will get his everything back, finally, happiness. Y/n laughed, and cried at the same time, he hated this boy with his guts and soul, he hated him so much, well he did anyways. He sat there laughing, blood splattered on his face, and all over the floor, he was sitting in a puddle of it. He looked toward the stairs of the basement, and saw Sangwoo, he stared at Y/n, his jaw dropped, eyes widen, wow he even shocked Sangwoo. "I love you Sangwoo~" sang Y/n. "I did this for you, for us. I killed him. I killed him. I really did." Y/n said happily. That's when Sangwoo realized it, Y/n lost it. Probably worse than Sangwoo, he probably would kill Sangwoo too. Sangwoo gulped and cold sweat ran down his forehead. "Hey Sangwoo.." Y/n began.

"Look what you just made me do~"

// I actually wrote early today! Its like what, 10pm. Not 3 am. Lol. Anyways hoped you liked it!!