Santa~ Shion x Male Reader

// this was short and rushed. Sorry. But i got inspiration from something that happened between me and my crush, XD. I asked them if they could be santa and if i could sit in their lap. They asked me what I wanted for Christmas. So I said.. you will find out at the end so read on! ((That sounded gay. Like me.))

Shion smiled as another child sat on his lap. Y/n watched happily as the white haired male asked the child a question. "Now young girl, what would you like for Christmas?" Shion said and the little girl smiled. "Well first of all 'Santa'" She put up air quotations at Shion, who just gulped. "I want a glitter cannon, a new phone, new liquid eyeliner since I ran out, oh and I need lip liner, I also need some duct tape so my little brother will be quiet for once. Oh and Im 14, and My name is Kurtis!" Said the girl, who Y/n finally realized was a lot bigger than the other kids, and also was his sister. Y/n, who was dressed as an elf walked up to Shion, who was Santa, and the girl. "Kurtis, stop playing this trick on us and get home!" Y/n yelled at his sister. Kurtis pouted. "B-but Y/n! Im giving your boyfriend ideas what he should get me for Christmas!" She said sadly, it even looked like her pigtails were sad as they looked droopy now. "Kurtis go! There is other Children!" Y/n yelled as she walked away and went home.

Shion sighed as he took off the Santa suit, finally finished with all the Children. Y/n smiled and hugged his boyfriend, after he put away the suit. "Good job, and sorry about my sister." Y/n said and kissed Shion's forehead. Shion shrugged. "Ill just get her what she wants. I mean since I pretty much saved No.6 Im pretty famous and I have some money saved up." Shion smiled, in which Y/n returned. Shion kissed Y/n quickly before walking out the staff room door, they were currently in the city hall. Shion worked there as an activity organizer. The two males walked out hand in hand, heading to their home, which was either Shion's house, where his mom lived, or Y/n's house where his family lived, including his sister Kurtis. "That annoying brat." Y/n said at the thought of his little sister. "Don't talk about your sister like that it's rude!"

When Shion and Y/n arrived at Y/n's house, currently a Christmas slumber party was going on, as many teenage girls were wandering the house in Christmas themed pajamas and holding Christmas treats, they all paused once they heard the door open, suddenly Y/n was glomped. Kurtis. "Get off me you brat!" Y/n yelled. "Not until you say please." Kurtis said sternly. "Please!" Then Y/n was released and all the girls disappeared into the basement and many giggles were heard. "Lets go to my room." Y/n said and headed up there with Shion following. "Why were they all here?" Shion asked. Yep. Still an airhead. "Cuz my sister is in a harem." Y/n responded sarcastically. "Really?"
((Im pretty sure i used that right XD))

Shion sat down on the bed, and suddenly Y/n sat on his lap, facing him, straddling his hips. Shion blushed slightly. "My turn to sit on Santa's lap. Now can I tell you what I want." Y/n whispered in Shion's ear. "W-what?" Shion said trying not to shiver, but failed as he did shiver.  "You~" Suddenly Shion was pushed down onto the bed, with lips pressing against his. Then a series of camera flashes were heard, from many different coloured phones.