Rewind~ Izuku Midoriya x Villain Reader (male ofc)

// Hello~ its me,  i was thinking of starting to sing that one adele song but then im like nah-... anyways. I just wanted to give anyone who reads this a heads up, Im writing two new stories, like legitimate stories, with chapters and a plot. The plots are currently in development. But they are based on battles and war. Well.. really its a male reader war themed insert where the reader will be in the military. Based on COD because i play that too much..haha. Yes there may be yaoi. The other story info will be in my yuri story, because yes it's a yuri story, fem insert ofc. So updates here will be slow. Im pretty sure thats it. Uhm there will probably be another author note at the end XD. I currently have no plot for this chapter. Uh-

Y/n L/n was, well how can you put this, oh, only one way of course, he was quirkless. He held much shame in that, he was also constantly bullied for it, he felt different, when he was a kid all he wanted to be was a superhero, like All Might, he wanted to save people, he wanted to make his mother proud, but he couldn't. He really couldn't without a quirk, at least that's what all the kids in his class told him. That's what Y/n thought until he met a certain kid one day, then maybe he would change his opinion again? Maybe he would think so different after he met, Him. Maybe he needed someone to save him. The day he met Izuku Midoriya was something he couldn't forget.

Y/n was walking to class early one morning when he heard a huge explosion, causing him to run towards the noise, his feet smacking off the cement of the sidewalk as he ran towards the cause. When he got there he gasped, there was a huge villain, he also kinda resembled a rat in Y/n's view. "I wonder what hero-" before he could finish he was pushed aside by a boy with wildly curly green hair. "Hey you watch-" again before he could finish the green haired boy said something. "I wonder what hero came to fight.." he mumbled and looked up at the scene. Y/n clicked his tongue. He tapped the boys shoulder, causing the green haired boy to turn to the h/c haired boy. "Uh yes?" Said the boy. "Next time watch where you are going, cause next time you will get and old school fist pounding." Y/n growled. The green haired male just gulped and nodded. "But wouldn't you just use your quirk?" Asked the boy. Y/n cringed at that question, he thought of an excuse, not finding one he sighed. "I dont have one okay." He said through gritted teeth. Y/n then began to leave, then he heard something that caused him to turn his head. "CANYON CANON!!!" Yelled a feminine voice. He saw a huge girl kick the also huge villain and watched her moves and studied them, he always did this, maybe the info will come in handy ya know? He saw the green haird boy writing things down quickly in a notebook. "Can I borrow those later?" Asked Y/n. The green haired boy looked at Y/n and nodded. Y/n smiled. "Awesome!" He said happily. After that they became great friends. But something was off, Izuku was always busy and when Y/n would ask why all he would get was "Homework." Y/n got so annoyed with that answer, so one day he followed him, which he regret.. He saw him with All Might, and them talking about Izuku inheriting his quirk, just when Y/n thought he found someone who understood him. But he didn't. After that Y/n stopped answering Izuku's calls, texts, and when they happened to pass each other, Y/n ignored his name being called. Whenever that happened, he would always go somewhere private then cry afterwards. Somewhere along the lines of when they met Y/n developed feelings for the other, but now, he just felt betrayed. That made him angry, he wanted revenge for how Izuku made him feel, and so he plotted. Without a quirk this certainly will be hard to do, until he found a group of people.

((This chapter probably wont have much detail, but it will be long.. ughHHHHHHH))

After Y/n found out he was 'betrayed' he began plotting his revenge, he gathered information on specific villains and how their quirks work, and who they know. He eventually, with all his research, landed on a group of villains with artificial quirks, and one scientist. He knew where their hideout was, figuring out where their hideout was, it was surprisingly dangerous to find out that info, he had to meet up with villains and give them tips on how to beat superheroes.. which lead to some superheroes actually getting hurt, but right now Y/n didn't care at all. Y/n stood outside a old abandoned and beat up apartment building. It was beat up because on an attack from a villain long ago, it's actually in the middle of an abandoned town. The whole town was evacuated due to this villain, Y/n thought it was amazing, and hoped he could one day do what that villain accomplished. He kicked at a piece of cement, trying to gather enough courage to walk up to the door and knock, he looked down at the sidewalk and his feet. He finally walked up to the door and opened it, he felt like he was undressed, because he wanted to become a villain, but right now he just looked like a typical emo, wearing a black hoodie and some jeans, with black high tops. ((Im not good with clothing names,,)) When he opened the door he was met with a man, in a white lab coat and some goggles on top of his head, his hair was very messy, he looked exactly like a mad scientist. "I've been expecting you." The scientist said. Y/n's eyes widen as those words slipped out of his mouth. "How?!" Y/n said. "Some friends told me you were asking around about our group. I also saw you stand outside for about ten minutes. You also could've knocked, barging into a house is rude." Said the scientist and he chuckled lightly. Y/n just smiled slightly. "What brings you here?" The scientist asked. "I want to be apart of your group. I can also lead us to any victory possible. We could rule the world if we wanted." Y/n stated simply, at first he was afraid, but now it felt like, he belonged here. The scientist hummed. "Well then, let's begin." He said and walked off into a room.