Christmas Kisses~ Child! Yuuri Katsuki x Child! Male Reader

//this is short, and probably will have mistakes. I was tired. Oh did you see that I started my little Christmas oneshits. I mean oneshots. I think this one is cute, lol.
Edit: holy shit 1k reads ;; ily all who read this XD

Giggles sounded through the house as Y/n and his friend Yuuri were running around playing tag, they were hyper on sugar cookies that were shaped as snowmen. They laughed as they ran around in a circle around the kitchen table, Y/n chasing Yuuri, who was surprisingly fast. Suddenly a beautiful woman came into the kitchen. "Boys! Be careful, don't break anything or tear down the Christmas decorations, Christmas is tomorrow and they need to be perfect." Said a h/c haired woman, Y/n's mom. They two boys nodded. "Mom! Can we bake cookies for Santa?" Asked Y/n looking up at his mother. M/n looked down at her son and smiled, "Of course, go get the ingredients. Yuuri can you get all the fridge ingredients while Y/n grabs the dry ingredients." M/n said as she got some mixing bowls and cookie sheets.

"Santa is going to love these! Right Yuuri?" Y/n said with a grin. "Right!" Yuuri said with a wide smile. M/n smiled at the two 6 year olds. "Guys go get Yuuri's bed ready." M/n said then the two boys went to go find a cot somewhere. Yuuri was staying the night at Y/n's since their families were so close, they decided to let Yuuri go over to Y/n's and M/n's for Christmas. The two boys loved the idea. Sure getting Yuuri's presents over to the house in the middle of the night would be hard, but they were neighbours so it would make things a little easier.

Y/n and Yuuri finished with Yuuri's bed, and were now getting ready to go to sleep, despite it only being 8pm. "We get our presents earlier if we sleep earlier, right?" Y/n asked Yuuri. Yuuri just nodded tiredly. Yuuri crawled onto Y/n's bed. Y/n hugged Yuuri and they both slowly drifted off to sleep, little snores were heard. M/n came up to check on the boys, she was very surprised to find them sleeping usually they would be up for hours when they had a sleepover, and she saw that making Yuuri's bed was always a waste of time since both boys always slept together. She look towards the kitchen, on the table lied a plate of cookies and some milk. Just waiting to be eaten and drank, it was just looking like it was offering itself, M/n gladly took the offer.

Two screams were heard as two shota like boys ran down the stairs and to the Christmas tree, they both gasped when they saw the presents, and gasped again when they saw the eat cookies, which crumbs were leftover, and a half drunken glass of milk. They immediately ran to their presents. "Whoa! Boys wait let me grab my camera! Then call Yuuri's mom." But just as M/n said that Yuuri's mom walked in with two cameras. "Lets get this show on a road!" She yelled and handed M/n a camera.

Pictures were snapped as the two boys tore open their presents, faces of pure delight were made as they opened the presents one by one. After the presents were done being open, the two boys ran upstairs, shuffling was heard as the two women gave confused looks to each other, then the two boys came rushing down the stairs with two gifts in both their arms. "MERRY CHRISTMAS MOMS!" They yelled and handed a present from each of their arms to a mother.

Yuuri sighed happily as he was laying down in Y/n's bed. "Oh Y/n your gift will be late, Im still saving up money for it." Yuuri said and smiled at his friend. "It's fine Yuuri. But I have you gift right now." Y/n said as Yuuri sat up in confusion. Then Y/n walked closer to Yuuri, leaned down and gave him a kiss on his little lips. When Y/n pulled away the small Yuuri's cheek went up in flames, and so did Y/n's. "Merry Christmas."

"Y-yeah.. Merry Christmas."