Ribbon~ Uke! Izuku Midoriya x Seme! Male Reader

//BEFORE YOU SCROLL DOWN AND START READING OR SOMETHING!!
WARNING: THIS IS A LIME WHERE THE READER IS DOMINANT. SO SEXUAL SHIT HAPPENS. SO PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Also this is like a make up for doing a lime with sub reader, now chu get dom reader, I honestly never did a dominant pov before while writing yaoi... like I cant do sub in yuri, very weird.)

It was Christmas eve and Y/n was all alone in his bed, which was fit for two people, and his other people was his lover. Who hasn't come back in over an hour. Y/n was honestly too lazy to go find him, which lead to him just laying there and staring at the ceiling, thinking about all the family that was coming over tomorrow to celebrate. Y/n and Izuku graduated around the same time so both got an apartment together, since they were lovers it was nothing weird. Y/n groaned, he just wanted to cuddle his smaller lover, and kiss him. Maybe he was dying somewhere in the house? He should look, but the blankets put a spell on Y/n telling him to stay there, and never leave. Out of all honesty, Y/n was not fighting with this spell, the blankets were warm and comfy. Perfect. Then Y/n heard a knock at the bedroom door, which was wide open, since only two people lived there. Y/n glanced at the door frame, the sight before made his face erupt into a red, and something in his lower region get very uncomfortable. There Izuku was, naked, wrapped up in red ribbon that covered exactly what Y/n wanted to see, the ribbon wrapped around the smaller and submissive males milky thighs perfectly, his ass got a perfect lift due to the ribbon. His ass looked like it was begging to be fucked. "Y-y/n. I-I finished your Christmas present. S-surprise you get it early." The smaller male stuttered feeling nervous as Y/n's eyes wandered all over his very exposed body. He really hoped Y/n liked it, it took an hour to get the ribbon on. Then Izuku was pulled down onto the bed faster than light, he was pinned down, he moaned out as Y/n began kissing his neck, while undoing the ribbon. The reason Izuku was down on the bed so fast was because of Y/n's speed quirk, which really helped in situations like these. Y/n began to grind against Izuku, making Izuku moan loudly. This whole situation was enough to make Izuku reach his end quickly, and Y/n felt the exact same. "Im gonna fuck you right into Christmas, okay?" Y/n said while kiss down Izuku's chest.

"Please do~"