Ugly Sweater~ Oikawa x Male Reader

//just awhile ago, Carl Grimes was bit by a walker, and Idk how to feel.. (T^T)
Anyways, Im in here again, but in my little male form, so I can fit into the story. XD. If you are wondering my gender, well, Im female. Rawr. But I do prefer to be male in this internet world/ rp world. So if ya plz. XD
I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS.
OIKAWA WILL PROBABLY BE OOC!!!!

Oikawa grumbled miserably but it was muffled by a forest of fake whit hair which was covering his mouth, and any possible way to breathe. But someone was way more miserable than him, Y/n. The said male huffed and adjusted his red cap. "Why did we agree to this?" Oikawa asked his boyfriend. "Because Kurtis is our friend and he needed us to do this while he wrote everything and everyone down. Ya know for the presents." Y/n said to Oikawa. "At least you got to be Santa. Im a girl. A really old one." Y/n said and crossed his arms as he sat in a chair. Oikawa scoffed at his boyfriend. "Only I am amazing enough to be Santa so stick it babe." Oikawa sassily replied. "No kisses all day." Y/n said and smiled. Oikawa's jaw dropped. "Oh no you didn't." Oikawa said, clearly shocked. "Oh yes I did." Y/n said before their brunette friend popped into the room. "Oh my god! You guys look awesome. The kids will be so happy. Especially when they get their gifts! Gosh Im so excited." Kurtis said while jumping up and down, his small form right now just looked like a ball of blue and brown. He always wore an oversized blue sweater, it looked like his dark blue eyes. "No prob Kurt! As ling as we make the orphans happy, I say its no biggie." Y/n smiled. Before Kurtis could respond Oikawa cut in. "Well it's a biggie for me, I better be getting paid, someone as fabulous as me doesn't do things for free." Oikawa said, sounding very braggy and greedy. Definitely Oikawa. "It's the holidays Oikawa. Lighten up." Kurtis said and shook his head. "The doors open in ten seconds, so get ready you too~" Y/n said and smiled as he put his little elf hat on. Ten seconds later the doors opened and a bunch of children burst through the door, and got in a line, by Kurtis's orders of course.

The three males sighed happily as the last child walked out of the door. Oikawa tore off the costume, so did Y/n, and Kurtis. "Remind me to think things out from now on." Kurtis said. "Yeah.." Oikawa and Y/n said in sync. "Oh! Before I forget Im having a Christmas party at my house tonight. Guess who is invited?" Kurtis said pointing at Oikawa and Y/n. "Ummmm.. probably your crush Kageyama." Y/n said and stuck his tongue out at the other male. Kurtis blushed and shook his head. "I-I didn't ask him directly. But I told Hinata." Kurtis said and looked at the ground shyly. Oikawa snickered. "Inviting the enemies. Two teams who go against each other. Very smart move Kurtis-chan." Oikawa said and snickered again. Y/n hit Oikawa's arm gently. "Well we would love to come Kurt." Y/n said, while glaring at Oikawa. Kurtis nodded. "Well see you love birds later~" Kurtis said, leaving the building without locking up, and with the other two inside. "Very forgetful." Y/n said and laughed. Y/n took his own keys and locked up Kurtis's little community centre, well that's what he called it at least.

Y/n put on a Christmas sweater, since it was a Christmas sweater party but whoever wore the ugliest won a special prize. Y/n had a lot of ugly Christmas sweaters, due to his aunt who loved to knit. They were quite hideous and felt scratchy. Y/n adjusted his sweater in the mirror, then he made funny poses and winked. "I look amazingly ugly." Y/n said, but sounded satisfied. Then Oikawa burst through Y/n's room door. "Oh- well don't you look disgustingly sexy." Oikawa said and kissed Y/n's cheek. Y/n rolled his eyes. "So do you." Y/n said and looked at Oikawa's matching Christmas sweater, which was identical to his. "Thank you kind sir." Oikawa said with sarcasm in his voice. Y/n rolled his eyes and then kissed Oikawa softly. Oikawa gladly kissing back. Their sweaters were half red and half green, with some Christmas lights decorating all around it, with a snowman with a glittery Santa hat in the very middle of the front of the sweater. They looked very hideous. Y/n parted first, he smiled, which Oikawa returned happily. "Im driving!" Y/n said and grabbed the keys and ran out the door to Oikawa's car. "No fair!" Oikawa pouted.

The party was boring. No scratch that. It was fun, very fun in fact, even Kageyama was laughing. Kurtis always planned the best parties, he had a tree, with candy and chocolate decorations for when people got hungry, there was multiple snack tables around the area the party was in, which was the first floor of Kurtis's house, and there was games being played all around, there even was a pool table and a foosball table. There was only one beer per person, so that way nothing got out of control, and Kurtis really hated that, so did Y/n to be honest, just having people throw up an laugh and grind against each other, was not fun to either of the two friends. Y/n was just sitting on the couch when suddenly someone came up and sat on his lap. "Hello Santa~ I would like a better best friend for Christmas please." Kurtis said and laughed as well as Y/n. Then it clicked. "First. I was Mrs.Clause and Second. You cant get any better than me, I am the best." Y/n said with a smile. "You and Bakawa were made for each other." Kurtis said looking a little dazed. "I just love Love." Kurtis said and giggled. "Kurtis you better not be flirting with my man. I already claimed that piece of candy." Oikawa said and pushed Kurtis off Y/n's lap, and sat there himself. "Oikawa you're heavy, get off, and help Kurtis up." Y/n said and tried to push Oikawa off his lap. "You didn't complain with Kurtis!" Oikawa said and pouted. "Well Kurtis is small, and stuff. You're filled with..... loveable fluff, and your body is so hot, you're heavy." Y/n said trying to explain to Oikawa. Oikawa nodded in satisfaction, then helped Kurtis off the ground. "I wouldn't flirt with my brotherly figure, and I already have a boyfriend!" Kurtis yelled. Then Kageyama strolled over, wearing an identical sweater to Kurtis's. "Gasp. Copycats! We had this idea first!" Y/n said trying to act all dramatic and hurt. "Nuh-uh." Kurtis responded with. "Yeah-huh." Oikawa said and stuck his tongue out at Kurtis. "Ill cut your tongue of Bakawa!" Kurtis yelled and made scissor motions with his fingers. Kageyama just nodded, not knowing what to say, same going for Y/n at the moment. Then the four burst out laughing, which was out of character for Kageyama.

It was the gift exchange part of the Christmas party, which reduced to a few friends, aka Y/n, Oikawa, Kurtis, and Kageyama. What a fun after party, of the party. Kurtis handed Y/n a gift with a smile. The box was rectangular, but also looked squarish. Y/n tore open the gift wrap, and inside he found two tickets to a love hotel, causing Y/n to blush. Kurtis handed Oikawa his gift from him, Oikawa opened it and also blushed. "Handcuffs?!!!?" Oikawa shouted at the apparently innocent Kurtis. "Hope you guys have a fun night~" Y/n giggled. Oikawa sighed, then handed Y/n his gift. "Here you are babe." He said with a gentle smile. Y/n tore open the gift, and found a bracelet which had a volleyball and a (favourite hobby/sport item symbol) charm on it. Y/n smiled and kissed Oikawa, which Y/n finally noticed that Oikawa was wearing an identical bracelet. "Merry Christmas everyone!!!" Kurtis yelled and opened a bottle of sparkling water, yep, little innocent Kurtis. "Merry Christmas Y/n."

"You too Bakawa."