The Almost People Pt. 1

The G-{Y/N} is suffering, {Y/N} moves towards her.

"Argh!"

"What's happening?" {Y/N} asks.

"I wonder if we'll get back. Yes, one day. Argh! I've reversed the polarity of the neutron flow" G-{Y/N} says turning to normal, gripping her head.

"The Flesh is struggling to cope with our past regenerations. Hold on" {Y/N} says.

"Would you like a jelly baby?" the G-{Y/N} holds her hand out and talking in {Y/N} fourth regeneration voice "why? Why? Why?!"

"Why what?" the Doctor asks.

"Hello. I'm {Y/N}. No! let it go! We've moved on!" G-{Y/N} shouts, {Y/N} grips the G-{Y/N}.

"Hold on, hold on, you can stabilise" {Y/N} says.

"I've reversed the jelly baby of the neutron flow. Would you like a {Y/N}, Doctor, I'm, I'm {Y/N}. I can't."

"No, listen, hold on. Hold on" the Doctor says.

"No!" the G-{Y/N} pushes {Y/N} backwards, the Doctor grabs her "Argh!"

*Time skip*

{Y/N} and the Doctor watch the G-{Y/N} pace back and forth gripping her head, the other Gangers are trying to batter their way in. Then it all goes quiet.

"I think I liked it best when they were being noisy," Buzzer says.

"Mmm-hmm. {Y/N}, Doctor, we need you. Get over here" Amy says.

"Hello," G-{Y/N} says.

"Doctor, {Y/N}," Amy says.

"Cybermats," the Doctor says.

"Do we have time for this?" G-{Y/N} asks.

"We make time. I'd like more proof that you're me. Cybermats" {Y/N} says.

"Created by the Cybermen. They kill by feeding off brainwaves" G-{Y/N} replies.

"Are you sure there aren't any weapons to can get to, like big guns with bits on?" Amy says.

"Yeah, big guns would be good right now," Buzzer says.

"Why would we have guns? We're a factory. We mine" Jimmy says.

"Acid" Amy says as the door starts to dissolve and the Gangers recommence their battering.

"Rory and Amy, they may not trust the three of us" {Y/N} says.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" G-{Y/N} asks.

"Inevitably."

"I'm glad we're on the same..."

"Wavelength. You see, great minds."

"Exactly. So, what's the plan?"

"Save them all, humans and gangers" {Y/N} says.

"Tall order. Sounds wonderful" G-{Y/N} replies.

"Is that what you were thinking? It's just so inspiring to hear me say it."

"I know."

"{Y/N}, Doctor, come on," Amy says.

"So, what now, {Y/N}? Doctor?" G-{Y/N} asks.

"Well, time to get cracking, {Y/N}" {Y/N} says.

"Hello. Sorry, but we had to establish a few ground rules" both {Y/N}'s say, the Doctor shakes his head.

"Formulate a protocol," the Doctor says.

"Protocol? Very posh" G-{Y/N} replies.

"A protocol between us. Otherwise" {Y/N} says.