"oh, and thanks for being my first kiss today!" she threw a fake smile at jae and winked at her before walking off. jaedyn was always a target for lacey. ever since the rumor started that jade had a crush on richie got out, she basically helped henry bowers make her life a living hell.

jaedyn felt like she just got punched in the chest.

"okay, let's go." he began to put his arm around her shoulder but she moved away. "w-wait, you actually kissed her?" she could see the hurt in her eyes.

she already knew, but she just wanted to hear him say it to see if he was excited about it. she frowned as blush rose over his freckled cheeks and rubbed the back of his neck. "i-um- yeah, i did."

she slowly nodded as she began walking again, causing richie to follow. "did you like it?" she asked, trying to cover up that she was jealous.

richie had to think for a moment, did he like it? i mean, he was glad that it happened but with lacey, it was missing the spark that he always imagined his first kiss would have. he just shrugged and kept walking.

"yeah, it was fucking awesome."

_

"richie! stop moving!" she yelled. "but it stings!" she shook her head at the boy as she was finally getting his face cleaned up.

"do you think lacey is gonna like you with blood and bruises all over your face?" she raised her eyebrows. he pouted and shook his head no. "it was totally worth it though." she stopped and narrowed her eyes at him. "richie!"

"it's true! he was talking so much shit about you!" he exclaimed, waving his hands around in the air. she chuckled and shook her head.

"thank you, richie, but i'm not that special. you didn't need to fight him." she shifted onto her knees so that she was now the same height as him, who was sitting on the toilet. he dramatically gasped at her words. she chuckled again as she placed her thumb under his chin. his cheeks heated up at the contact. "stay still!"

"sorry! you should know that it's hard for me to stay still!"

as she turned around to grab more supplies, he noticed a mark on the side of her neck. it looked like a hickey or a bruise. he leaned closer to her and ran his thumb over it, causing her to jump.

"what's that on your neck?" he asked, a hint of jealousy laced in his voice.

she turned to face him and furrowed her brows. "what do you mean?" he rolled his eyes and felt it again, closely examining it. "ouch!"

"sorry!" she stood up and look in to the mirror, instantly remembering what it was. the clown.

"it looks like a hickey." they weren't even together but the boy was still fuming at the fact, that she had a hickey that WASN'T from him. he smacked the thought out of his head.

"jesus fucking christ richie, it's not a hickey. i-i just burned myself with a hot spatula when i was cooking once." that was sure not the reason! that stupid clown was the reason.

richie's face immediately softened. but he knew that something was going on and he was gonna get to the bottom of it. "even if it was, why would you care?" richie just shook his head as he watched her scurry around the bathroom for supplies. "because we're friends now. if someone hurts you, you know i'll go all pow-pow!" he punched his fists through the air and she bust out into a fit of giggles.