The Question Game

Start from the beginning

" Don't worry about it." She smiled.

Keith walked up the bus' very steep steps, nearly stumbling in the process. He was absolutely exhausted for some reason. Maybe it was all the stunting? Or the lack of sleep he'd been getting lately? Whatever the reason, his eyelids felt heavy as he sat in the way back of the bus.

Hunk and Shay sat somewhere in the front near the driver, and Lance who walked in behind them, sighed. Allura was already sitting with someone.

" I see how it is..." He teased, and rolled his eyes at her. That's when he spotted Keith at the back of the bus. The street lamps from the parking lot were shining in through the window, and landing directly on him. Lance smirked.

Keith was sitting with his knees tucked against his chest. He jumped when Lance plopped down right next him, and the seat bounced from his weight.

" Hey, Princess." He admired the now blushing omega.

" Don't call me Princess..." Keith dirty looked him, scrunching up into a tighter ball out of nervousness. Even when Lance sat by him, it was enough to make his stomach come alive with rabid butterflies.

" Princess." Lance flashed a smile, and Keith only scowled at him. " You're cute when you're angry... you know that?" He scooted closer to him, without even realizing, but the omega definitely took notice.

" Why are you so close to me?" He asked, though his mind was telling him to do way more than be near Lance at the moment.

" Do you have a problem with that?" The alpha almost breathed down Keith's neck. The smaller of the two tried to ignore any urges he had, though it was getting harder and harder for him to.

" And what if I do?" Keith tried to seem assertive, but Lance wouldn't take him seriously.

" Then I guess you'll just have to suck it up... Princess." The quarterback's voice was rumbling deep when he said the last word.

The bus started moving, and it was rather sudden. Keith caught himself against the bus window, definitely not wanting to land against Lance.

After a couple minutes, Lance couldn't stand the silence between them anymore. " So... what do you want to talk about...?" He nudged the omega, who could've fallen asleep had it not been for his presence.

" I don't know." Keith yawned, seeming really disinterested. He was starting to feel a million degrees inside, and it wasn't because of his thick sweatpants. Or the fact that the bus' heater was ridiculously hot and blowing down the aisle.

" How about we ask each other questions to pass the time?" Lance smiled, thinking about how he always did this with his many siblings. Especially on long car trips.

" Like what?" Keith's voice was quiet. Him and the alpha were still in very close proximity and he hated that he wanted them to be even nearer.

" Oh... like why are you even on the cheer team? It seems like you really don't like it." Lance smirked, hoping that Keith would say he only joined cheer so he could get a better view of him on the field.

" It's kind of a long story..." The omega looked out the window.

" Well... we have plenty of time." Lance leaned in close to Keith. " Tell me~"

The cheerleader sighed, realizing there was no way he could get a nap in with that idiot right next to him. He shifted to face him, noticing how every freeway light flashed in his deep blue eyes, almost like strikes of lightning. Nope- stop staring at that. Keith kept accidentally getting lost in Lance's eyes. It was almost like jumping in puddles in the rain, but the puddles weren't shallow and before he knew it he was in neck deep. Practically swimming in Lance's shining orbs. " I'm waiting..." The alpha batted his eyelashes at Keith, who broke away from his daze.

" Fine..." He sighed. " So... I was about to fail math last year if I didn't do good on the final. So when Mr. Kolivan was out, I broke into his room and tried to steal the answers to the test..." Keith paused for a second, making sure that Lance was still listening, which he was. " And he caught me... and then instead of expelling me, they said I could join the cheer team so they wouldn't have to cut the program." Lance just sat there for a second before bursting out laughing.

" I didn't realize cute little Keith was a bad boy?!" He exclaimed.

" Shut up! It's not funny!" The omega folded his arms.

" Okay, it's a little funny." Lance wiped a tear from his eye, letting out a repressed breath. " So now is the moment when you ask me a question."

Keith was a blushing, annoyed mess. But he was able to think on top of all the other things that ran through his mind. The not so appropriate things seemed to be almost taking over his thought processes.

" It can be anything right?"

" Well yeah, that's kinda what makes this fun." Lance chuckled, smoothly wrapping his arm behind the seat.

Keith didn't mean to. Really, he didn't, it just slipped before he could find a way to zip his mouth shut.

" How do you feel about being a virgin? You flirt a lot but yet can't get any..." The omega slammed a hand over his own mouth, not really believing he'd just said that. Lance just shook his head, and got up close and personal to Keith, who scooted toward the window until he was pressed against it side ways.

" Like I told you before, not for long." His face was a few inches from Keith's and they could practically taste each other's breath.

" Y-you keep saying th-that but-" The omega cursed his voice for lessening into a whisper.

" But what?" Lance narrowed his eyes at him, his lips were tingling almost like they were telling him to do something.

" But- but here we are... and you st-still haven't lost it..." The cheerleader bit his lip. And Lance backed away, before he could do anything further considering there were people around.

" Just you wait and see. You'll be the first to know when I do."

(( Why do I get the feeling that you all are really going to like the next chapter? lol I'm excited. Thank you to everyone who has been commenting! I read them all and they really do mean something to me. See you soon, Loves!))