I Love You

⚠️ WARNING!!! ⚠️
THERE WILL BE SEMI-SMUT!!!!
DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE!! Sorry if it sucks this is my first smut ever so bear with me.
————————————————-
*(Y/N) P.O.V*

"Alright guys Amy, Tyler, Jessica, and I are going on a double date we'll be back around midnight." Mark said as the four of them shut the door. (IDK who Jessica is. I just picked a random name for the girl.) "Ok!" Ethan and I shout, from the couch. As the door slammed shut I turned my head over to Ethan. He smashed his lips into mine. After a minute or so Ethan pulled his lips from mine, a trail of silica being left behind. My eyelids were half shut and my lips were swollen. Ethan stood up from the couch and patted his thigh. I jumped up onto him as he caught me from, almost, falling. He carried me up the stairs and into his room. He walked through the door, slamming it shut with his foot, and threw me on the bed. I felt Ethan's heavy weight push me down into the bed more. "Off." He commanded, pointing his finger towards my shirt. I ripped my shirt off and threw it someplace else. Ethan stared at my chest not to long before unclipping my bra and throwing it to god knows where. He started covering me in little hickeys, earning a few small moans here and there, from my neck to the waistline of my pants. He looked back up and me, as if asking for permission. I looked down at him and nodded. He started to unbuckle my pants but I quickly grabbed his hands, before he went any further. I tugged at the hem of his shirt roughly. He took his shirt off and then his pants leaving him in only his boxers. I quickly took my pants off along with my underwear. Ethan took his boxers off and lined himself up with my hole. Ethan looked at me and asked "are you ready?" I nodded my head. Ethan quickly pushed all of him in causing me to yelp in pain. Ethan stayed in place for awhile until I moved my hips in a circular motion. Ethan started to pound into me. "Ahh...Ethan." I whined out. Ethan poked around until he hit a certain spot. "AHH THERE." I yelled out. Ethan continued to thrust into that spot. "Ethan...please...I'm about to...AHH." I yelled out as I came onto him. Ethan's thrusts started to get sloppy. Ethan soon pulled out and came on my stomach. Ethan collapsed to the side of my and stared at me. Ethan gave me a long and loving kiss. Once we pulled apart, from the kiss, I whispered into Ethan's ear "I never would have thought that I'd fall in love with my brother's best friend."

—————————————————-—————————————————-———————————————

Sorry the chapter didn't have actual good smut but I'm just too innocent to describe and write that. But anyways I hope you guys liked this final chapter and I'll see you in the next book bye. *SMOOCHES*