You

*(Y/N) P.O.V*
As I woke up I realized That I wasn't in my bed I was in someone else's bed........... but who's? Suddenly the door opened and I almost jumped off the bed. "Oh sorry (Y/N) I didn't mean to scare you." Mark said as he closed the door behind him. It became awkwardly silent. "Mark, um... d-did we... do anything....l-last...n-night." I managed to speak out, a blushing mess. Mark looked at me and said quickly "n-no (Y-(Y/N) I would never take advantage of you like that." It went silent again for what felt like forever. Until finally Mark spoke up "um...... (Y/N) about last night I wanted to say I'm-" Mark started but I cut him off. "No Mark you have nothing to be sorry about. I should be the one saying that. You did something special for me and I..... I just." I started to cry. Mark came over to the bed and sat down next to me, pulling me into his chest. "Hey it's ok." Mark said in his deep voice. I looked up at him as he wiped the tears off my left cheek. We looked into each other's eyes as he slowly pulled in. I closed my eyes only to be met with Mark's lips. The kiss lasted for awhile but soon came to an end as we needed to breath. "Ma.....Mark." I managed to say in between pants. "(Y/N) I.........love you." Mark said. I stared at Mark wide eyed. "Mark I....I...........I love you too but, what about Ethan. Mark we can't do this he's your friend and I don't want to come in between you guys. I don't want you guys to break the bond you already have with each other." I said as I slowly stood up from the bed. "(Y/N)......Ethan's bond with me is already cracking." Mark said while looking down at the ground and putting his head in his hands. My eyes widened as I turned around to look at him. "Mark when did this start to happen." I stood there waiting for his answer. "It started around before the party last night." He said looking up at me. "Mark I think it would be best if I go talk to Ethan." I said as I walked to his door. Once I started to open the door someone feel out. I looked down at the person to see if they were ok but that person was...... ETHAN!!! "Ethan what are you doing, were you spying on us!" I yelled out in anger. "W-w-well I was just umm......." Ethan stuttered out. I looked away from them blushing as I pushed past Ethan and made my way to Tyler's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm back at it with another chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one BYE!!!!! *SMOOCHES*