Leaving?

*(Y/N) P.O.V*
I ran, crying to Tyler's room as fast as my little legs would take me. I ran through the door and slammed it shut. "WHAT THE HELL (Y/N)!?" Tyler shouted at me with wide eyes my back still turned to him. I slowly turned around to face Tyler. "Why are you crying???" Tyler asked me getting up to hug me. 'Shit... how am I supposed to explain to him that I'm basically in a love triangle with his two best friends'  I thought. "Umm.... well....my dog Akari died." I lied. "(Y/N)... I'm so sorry." Tyler said as he hugged me. "Tyler would it be alright if I took the next available flight back to (H/T)." (That means hometown).Tyler looked down at me and nodded. "I'll go check to when the next flight available is." Tyler said as he let go of me and walked to his computer. "(Y/N) the next available flight is in three days." "Ok." I said quietly as I opened his door and left for mine. I started to pack up my things into my suitcase until I heard someone yell "EVERYBODY GET DOWN HERE!" I shot down into the living room only to see Tyler in the middle with Ethan and Mark already sitting on the couch with a spot left in the middle. I sat down and looked up at Tyler. "Alright." Tyler started. "(Y/N) will be leaving soon because her dog Akari died. So she has three days left until she leaves, so lets make the best of it tomorrow." Tyler finishes with a clap. "Ok." Ethan and Mark said in sync as we got up and did our own thing until night fell. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while and that this chapter is so short I kind of had to rush it so bare with me. Anyways, that's all for this chapter I hope you guys liked it and i'll see you in the next chapter bye. *SMOOCHES*