2 Days Left

*Mark's P.O.V*

The sunlight shined in my eyes as I sat up in my bed and yawned. (Y/N) only has three more days and I'm going to make them good. Hopefully I will be able to confess to her and try to convince her to not leave. I got dressed and headed downstairs only to see Ethan walking out of the kitchen and smirking at me. I watched him walk past me and up the stairs until I continued walking into the kitchen. "(Y/N) there you are. I was wondering, since you only have three more days until you leave, if you wanted to go out with me somewhere today." I said giving her a smile. She gave me a frown before she said "I'm sorry Mark I can't Ethan just asked me to go to the fair." My smile quickly faded. She looked up at me to see my frown. She picked up her smile, slowly grabbing my arm, and said "how about we go somewhere together tomorrow and then I spend my last day with Tyler." I nodded and went back to my room to make some videos.

*(Y/N) P.O.V*

I got into my outfit and headed to Ethan's room.

I knocked on his door gently

I knocked on his door gently. "Come in!" I heard him say. I opened the door and asked "are you ready to go?" He looked up at me and whispered very faintly "wow...you look..." He paused. I started to panic. "Do I not look good!?" I asked worried. "No (Y/N) you look absolutely stunning." Ethan said as he grabbed my waist on both sides. I started to blush before stuttering out "W-we sh-should probably start walking if we want t-to b-b-be on t-time." "Ok." Ethan whispered in my ear as he grabbed my hand and started to pull me out the door.

~TIME SKIP TO THE FAIR~

"Alright (Y/N) what ride do you want to go on first?" Ethan asked me as he let go of my hand. "Um" I started "how about that one?" I asked as I pointed to the ride.

 "Um" I started "how about that one?" I asked as I pointed to the ride

"You mean the Swings?" Ethan asked as I nodded my head. We sat in line for a few minutes until we got to pick the swings we wanted. (The swings are going to be 2 chairs side by side of each other.) I got the outside one while Ethan sat in the inside. I let my feet dangle as the ride started up. As we went faster and faster I let out a "WOOHOO!" As I flung my arms up in the air, laughing. I glanced over to my left to see Ethan smiling at me and mimicking my actions. I started laughing even harder now. My laugh seemed to die down as the ride came to a hault. We unbuckled and got out of the ride. "So what ride next?" I asked as I looked up and him smiling. He look around until his eyes stopped and he started to grin. "How about that one?" He asked as I turned my head over to it.

 "How about that one?" He asked as I turned my head over to it

"Ethan!" I whined out as I pouted a bit. "Come on (Y/N) it's my turn to pick a ride and I did. Let's go!" Ethan said as he dragged me by my hand. We sat down the instructor put down the handlebars one by one. As the ride went up I grabbed onto Ethan's arm. "Ethan...please...I'm scared." I whined as it stopped. It suddenly shot down as I screamed. "AHHHH!" The ride stopped and the handlebars went up. I got off of the ride shaking. Ethan just laughed as he hugged me. I glared up at him, laughed it off, and went to the other rides.

~TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE "DATE"~

"Thank you for today Ethan. I absolutely loved today!" I exclaimed as I struggled to hold up all the prizes he won me.

 I absolutely loved today!" I exclaimed as I struggled to hold up all the prizes he won me

(That's them but they're bigger.)

"You're welcome (Y/N)!" Ethan laughed out and put his arm around my waist. Before I could put my hand on the door knob Ethan turned me around real quick. "Ethan wh-." I was cut off by his soft lips on mine. I was shocked at first but, slowly melted my way into the kiss. After a minute or so we pulled apart to breathe. "(Y/N)." Ethan panted out. "I love you." I stood there for a moment before I said "I know Ethan but I'm leaving soon." I  said sadly. "It would be a disaster to start a relationship off as a long distance one." I said starting to cry. I slowly turned around and opened the door, running to my room. "You should have told me earlier." I whispered as I slid down to the floor, tears rolling down from my eyes, staining my face.

*Ethan's P.O.V*

She ran inside. I sighed to myself and went to my room, slowly closing the door. I sat down on my bed while I ran my long slim fingers through my hair. I leaned back and flopped on my bed. "(Y/N)...if only I would've told you earlier." I whispered to myself as I let my tears roll down my face, crying myself to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I know it's sad and depressing at the end but it all leads up to the end. There is sadly only 5 more chapters until the book is actually finished:(. But, I am going to make a separate ending for Mark even though this is a Ethan x reader just in case you guys wanted to end up with Mark. I am trying to update more and I want to start my other book I am currently making called Her Voice. It's a BTS x reader book and I will make separate endings for each one of them. My other book called IDFC is a book I made to connect with people who are depressed or have social anxiety and is a book with a bunch of reasons why sometimes I would like to stop trying and give you so you can go check that out if you would like. But anyways that's all for this chapter I hoped you guys liked it and i'll see you in the next one love you all bye.*SMOOCHES*