Almost Busted

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I woke up with something wrapped around my waist I looked down and saw Ethan's arm around me I didn't care so I went back to sleep.

Ethan's P.O.V

I woke up with my arm around (Y/N). Trying not to wake her I slowly unwrapped my arms from her waist. I got up and went into the kitchen. When I was going into the kitchen I saw Tyler sitting in a chair giving me a stern look "why was your arm around my sister's waist"."What are you talking about"? Tyler put his phone up and it showed a picture of my arm around (Y/N) waist I stood there flabbergasted. "Don't EVER think about doing ANYTHING to her you got it" Tyler whisper yelled so (Y/N) wouldn't hear him I nodded and Tyler left.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V 

I woke up again and to my surprise Ethan wasn't there so I got up and went into the kitchen. "Hey there buttercup" Ethan said cheerfully "hey" I replied back. I saw Ethan was making something so I went up behind him wrapped my arm around his neck and said "whatcha making". Ethan turned around while I was still holding onto his neck and said "you'll have to wait". I let out a small giggle. Ethan leaned in so did I. just as we were about to kiss Mark came in and said "hey guys what are we going to do tod-ahh". Me and Ethan quickly let go of each other "umm yeah what were you saying"? Ethan asked. "Well I was saying what do you guys want to do today" Mark said back. There was silence."We could make a challenge video on one of your channels" I suggested. Mark thought for a bit and then said. "okay  but what are we going to do"? "How about a don't laugh challenge". Ethan suggest."Okay" Mark said " I'll go tell Tyler I said and with that I left.

Ethan's P.O.V 

"I'll go tell Tyler" and with that (Y/N) left. "Hey I heard you and Tyler Talking. Maybe don't get close to (Y/N) or he'll kick your ass trust me" Mark quietly said to me I nodded. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW the outfit at the top is the outfit you are wearing in the don't laugh challenge.

But anyways I hope to see you guys in the next chapter love you all bye.

:)