You Did This?

*PREVIOUSLY*

I walked up the stairs to the house and slowly, quietly opened the door and to my surprise I saw...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bunch of people standing around Mark in the middle, smiling, while holding a big cake that looked like this and said (Y/N) on the plate of it.

I looked around the room almost ready to cry as everyone yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!" Mark's happy birthday was said after everyone else's, as he walked closely to me, having to look up at him (oh I forgot to mention you'll be my height 4'11/150...

I looked around the room almost ready to cry as everyone yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!" Mark's happy birthday was said after everyone else's, as he walked closely to me, having to look up at him (oh I forgot to mention you'll be my height 4'11/150cm), he said in his dark and deep voice "happy birthday (Y/N)." I felt my face heat up as he moved his head down slowly. Being the person I am I had to ruin this moment, being an idiot, and yelled " I HAVE TO USE THE BATHROOM!" Everyone paused. It was silent for awhile until Mark said in almost a whisper "yeah, it's uh ... up the stairs and to the right ..... take your time." I ran up the stairs, to the bathroom, and locked the doors. I sat down on the toilet trying to process what had just happened. 'Was Mark trying to kiss me, but he knows Ethan and I have something going on' I thought. Suddenly a knock came on the door. "(Y/N)..... you okay in there?" it was Ethan. "Umm.....yeah I'll be out in a sec" I said. I cam down the stairs and said "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" 

After that I don't really remember all that much.

*TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY*

I woke up looking like a mess, my head hurting, and me .... IN SOMEONE ELSE'S BED!

But who's?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I am not posting much but hope you liked this chapter! I have this idea and I want to know if this book idea is a good one it's called 'Her Voice' it's a BTS x Reader. Anyway that's all, I will see you in the next chapter love you all bye! *SMOOCHES*