Last Day

* (Y/N) P.O .V*

I woke up with a arm around my waist, as my face was squished onto a hard surface. I opened my eyes and looked up, only to be met with Ethan's sleeping face. I grinned at the sight of his adorable face, as I tried to get out of his grip. As I slowly tried to get up a strong force pulled me back down onto Ethan's chest. "E-Ethan." I stuttered out. "Please." Ethan whispered. I brought my head up to look at him, my chin resting on his chest. "Ethan. This is my last day. I want to spend it with my brother." Ethan looked at me with disgust and said "is he more important than me." I looked back at him with disbelief. "What the hell Ethan. He's my brother and we aren't even dating." I somewhat yelled. Ethan pulled me off of him and set me on the other side of the couch. Ethan stomped off to his room angrily. 'What's wrong with him.' I thought. 'Is he on his man period or something.' I shook my head side to side and walked to my room. I got my outfit on and went to Tyler's room. 

As I was about to knock on Tyler's door it suddenly swung open

As I was about to knock on Tyler's door it suddenly swung open. I looked at Tyler with wide eyes as I saw a girl in his bed. He looked at me with wide eyes and whispered "I'm sorry (Y/N) but I can't hang out today." Before I could say anything the door was shut in my face. "That's ok." I whispered to myself. 'I guess I'll have a day to myself then.' I thought. I walked downstairs and out the door. "Where to go." I said to myself. 

I walked around by the beach, until I found a baseball game going on. I walked to the stands and sat by this girl with blonde hair. (Amy's so pretty.)"Do you like baseball?" I heard a voice ask me. I looked to my left to  see the girl staring at me. "Oh..yeah. I used to play but, I ended up quitting." I replied. She looked at me with a confused face before asking "why." "Well in my senior year my nose got broken in the middle of the season and I couldn't play for the rest of the season." (That happened to my sister.) "Ouch that must've hurt." "Yeah it did." I said, looking back at the game. "I'm Amy by the way." The girl said as she stuck her hand out. I looked at her, grabbed her hand, and said "I'm (Y/N)." As the game came to an end I looked at Amy and asked, " would you like to come over and hang out?" She thought about it for a while and then said "what the heck. Lead me the way." 

~TIME SKIP TO MARK'S HOUSE~

As Amy and I made our way into the house we noticed a fire going in the fireplace. (No shut author!) We went to the fireplace to dry up, as it started pouring as we walked here. We sat by the fire for a while until a thought popped in my head. 'Shit this is my last day here.' I looked at Amy a bit sadly and said "Well Amy, I'm getting a bit tired." Amy looked at me and was about to get up until Mark walked in the room. I noticed a small blush form on Amy's cheeks and said "Mark why don't you keep Amy some company for a while." Mark looked at me and nodded. I walked up the stairs to my room, got into my pajamas, and laid in my bed. 'Well LA this is my last day here.' I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that there is, sadly, only going to be two more chapters, (the last one might have some smut if you guys want it to), and then the story will be done :(. But, the good news is that I will be working on 5 other stories and I'll finish one and then move onto another, or at least I'll try to. But anyways I hope you guys liked that chapter and I'll see you in the next one, bye! *SMOOCHES*