Last Chance

*(Y/N) P.O.V*

*BEEP BEEP*

I woke up to the sound of the annoying alarm clock. I slammed my hand down on it and slowly got out of bed. I grabbed my clothes from the bedside table and got dressed. 

I put my pajamas into my suit case and closed it

I put my pajamas into my suit case and closed it. I looked at the clock. It read 9:25. 'Good I still have a little bit more time before I have to leave.' I thought to myself. I went downstairs to the kitchen and made some cereal. As I sat down and ate my cereal Tyler came in. I watched him as he grabbed a water out of the fridge. He turned around and we locked eyes. It went silent. "Hey um...(Y/N) do you wanna...hang out, before you have to leave?" Tyler asked me. I looked at the clock as it read 9:32. I looked back at Tyler and replied "sorry but my flight is gonna leave soon and it takes a while to get to the airport." Tyler looked down and said "oh ok. Let me go get dressed and then I'll take you there." As Tyler left to get dressed I grabbed my suit case and waited for him in the car. Tyler came outside, got in the car, and we drove off.

*Ethan's P.O.V*

The light shone through the blinds as I woke up. I looked at the clock and the time read 9:32. I walked down the stairs, in just my pajama pants, hoping to see (Y/N) but she wasn't anywhere. I went to Mark's room and opened the door. "Hey Mark where's (Y/N)." Mark looked at me with a confused face. "Seriously?" Mark said. I nodded my head. "Dude are you kidding me she left today." As Mark said those words my heart stopped. I ran out of Mark's room and got dressed. I grabbed the keys and ran to my car and quickly drove to the airport.

~TIME SKIP TO AIRPORT~

I ran around inside the airport yelling (Y/N)'s name. I looked around until I noticed Tyler. I ran over to him panting. "T-Tyler...where..is (Y/N)?" I asked Tyler through pants. Tyler pointed towards the direction. I turned my head over to it and started running while yelling back a "THANKS." "(Y/N)!!!!!!" I yelled out as I stopped by a window. I looked out the window as I saw an airplane take off. "SHIT!" I yelled out.

*(Y/N) P.O.V*

As I was walking to get my ticket checked I heard someone yell out "SHIT." I turned around only to see Ethan on his knees looking out the window. "Ethan?" I said. He looked at me and started running towards me. I dropped everything I had and ran towards him. As our bodies collided Ethan pulled me into a kiss. It felt like fireworks went off in my stomach. It felt like forever until we pulled apart, for air. I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys you sadly only have one more chapter left. The next chapter is going to have smut in it so DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE. But anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter and I'll see you in the next one bye. *SMOOCHES*