1 Day Left

* (Y/N) P.O.V *

I woke up to a cold breeze against my skin, sending shivers down my spine. I slowly pushed myself up from the floor and looked at the time. 1:30 PM!!! Crap I was supposed to meet Mark at 1. I ran to my dresser, got my outfit on, (Down below)

 I ran to my dresser, got my outfit on, (Down below)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

and ran into Mark's room. I looked up, panting, only to be met with a startled Mark. "(Y/N) what are you doing in here!?" Mark asked worriedly and confused. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT AM I DOING HERE I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET YOU AT 1!!" I yelled at him. "(Y/N) I said to meet me at 2." Mark said while trying to calm me down. "Wha... when did you... never mind can we just go right now." I asked. "Sure, but, you have to put this on first." Mark said while handing me a blindfold. (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) "Why do I need a blindfold?" I asked suspiciously. "(Y/N) please don't give me a hard time." Mark sighed. "Ok." I said as I took the blindfold from his hands and put it on quickly. "Ok now hold my hands and I'll direct you to our destination." Mark breathed out. "Ok." I mumbled out as I grabbed onto his hands.

~ TIME SKIP TO THE DESTINATION~

"Alright." Mark said as we came to a halt as he took the blindfold off. My eyes almost popped out of my head, at the beautiful sight of the river.

 My eyes almost popped out of my head, at the beautiful sight of the river

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh my gosh." I said as I put my hands over my nose and my mouth. "It's so beautiful." I said in amazement. 'Would Ethan ever bring me here' my mind was flooded with thoughts like these. "(Y/N)." I hear a faint voice call my name. "(Y/N)." I heard again but louder this time. I was snapped out of my thoughts and looked up quickly at Mark. "You ok?" Mark asked as he grabbed the blindfold out of my hands. "Yeah." I said quietly. "Ok." Mark started "you'll need to put this blindfold back on I have another place I want to show you." I sighed. "But Mark we haven't even been her for 5 minutes!" "You're right we've been here for 10 now put the blindfold on." He replied. I sighed as he put the blindfold back on and we started walking.

~TIME SKIP TO THE NEW DESTINATION~

"Alright (Y/N)." I heard Mark say as he removed his hands from mine, to untie the blindfold. I opened my eyes and jumped up and down excitedly as I saw the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

 I opened my eyes and jumped up and down excitedly as I saw the Hollywood Walk of Fame

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I turned around and look at Mark in disbelief. "Surprise." He said with a smile. "Mark...this is amazing." (I know the anyone can go to the Walk of Fame but just go along with me.) Mark looked down at me and smiled. "Well I thought we could take a walk down the Walk of Fame and then go somewhere else." I looked back up at him and smiled as we walked down the Walk of Fame. "So (Y/N) are you sure you want to leave." Mark asked me. "I'm about 95% sure I want to leave." I replied back not so confidently. Mark chuckled lightly and asked "what's that other 5% that's holding you back?" I stopped in my tracks and bent my head down to the floor. "Ethan." I whispered out hoping he would hear. "What was that? I couldn't hear you." Mark said as he cupped his hand around his ear and leaned in close. "I SAID BECAUSE OF ETHAN!" I yelled at Mark. Mark looked at me with wide eyes and whispered a "sorry." Mark kept walking while I turned around and went home. 

*Ethan's P.O.V*

I heard the door open then slam shut with a huge *BANG*. I looked over at the door only to see (Y/N) walking over to the couch with tears in her eyes. She sat down next to me and put her head on my chest. As her tears stain my shirt she rambles on about how her day went with Mark. Soon we turn Ice Age on and we fall asleep during the middle of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for the crappy ending to this chapter and that it took so long to get it out,  because I'm working on 2 new book right now for when this book comes to an end. The first book is about you getting a pet and it turns out to be a hybrid which is a BTS x Reader story (I'm not going to say which member because you'll have to wait for that) and the second story is a BTS boy x boy smut book which is just a bunch of ships (I'll tell you which is on top and on bottom at the beginning of the chapters). But anyways that's all for this chapter I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one bye. *SMOOCHES*

My Brother's Best Friend (CrankGameplays x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें