Part 1

"Alright, class. Remember that 5 page essay on the explanation on the national bank!" Y/n said at her class. A few students groaned.

"If you complain some more I'll make it 6!" She sang. Some rolled their eyes. The teacher sighed. Y/n sat on her desk and watched the sea of her students walkout of the classroom as the bell rung.

Students wished her luck. Because today was the first day of reharsal. Luckly, Lin and her came up with a plan, mostly because she was a teacher and rehearsals were all day. So they decided that she'll come all day on weekends and til ten on weekdays.

Y/n walked out of her classroom and went to her car. She opened the door and sit down in the driver's seat. When she pulls out of the school, Y/n drove to the theatre.

She pulled in to a parking spot and headed into the building, where Lin was waiting for her at the door.

"Hey, you finally made it," he chuckled. Y/n smiles and nods.

"I hope you don't mind me grading papers when I'm not needed," she replied. Lin smiles and nods.

"Totally fine," Lin smiles, "Let's go, we are needing an Eliza, Pippa got very sick."

"Was I keeping you waiting. I'm so sorry." Y/n felt her heart beat faster and her face heat up from embarrassment.

"No, we worked on other songs that had no Eliza, we are fine." Lin grabs one of her bags and heads towards the stage.Y/n follows slowly behind.

All she could think at this very moment, was how nervous she was.