Chapter 25

*Sorry for the late update!* 

Louis woke up with a painful headache and he felt like he was about to die. He groaned and found a glass full of water with two painkillers. He smiled, his pain lessening, and thought to himself of how sweet his boyfriend is. He took the painkillers and drank the water. 

He stood up and clutched on his head and stumbled to the bathroom. Louis brushed his teeth and cleaned up and then a sudden thought came to him. What happened last night? He tried to remember but he couldn't think of anything. What if he screwed up? But then Harry wouldn't have left the painkillers. 

Wait, where IS Harry? 

Louis rushed out the door and found his lovely boyfriend on the bed, reading a book with a nice breakfast on the table. Harry looked up and had a huge grin on his face. 

"Lou! I was wondering where you were. I made you some breakfast and coffee so eat up!" He said. Louis sat down on the bed and pecked Harry's cheek before digging in. He moaned as he ate the pancakes making Harry smirk, but his attention stayed towards his book. Maybe. 

"You know, someday you should teach me how to make pancakes like these. It would definitely make my mum happy." Louis said, munching on another pancake. 

"That would be fun." Harry said. 

"What are you reading?" Louis asked curiously. 

"The Fault In Our Stars." Harry said, his eyes never leaving the book. 

"My sister, Lottie is reading it. Isn't it a bit girly?" Louis said. 

"Its actually a really good book. You should read it sometime and plus the movie is coming out next week." Harry said. 

"Okay, for you though. Gee Haz, you're gonna turn me into a geek soon with all these books." Louis joked. Harry chuckled and put the book down. 

"How's your hangover?" He asked. 

Louis shrugged, "My head is killing me. I should have not drunken the whiskey." 

"I agree." 

"By the way, did I do anything embarrassing while I was drunk?" Harry smirked. 

"Nothing too embarrassing expect that you wanted to snog me in the pizza place." 

"Well I guess that wasn't too bad..." Louis said, "anything else?" 

"Nope." But he still had this mysterious smirk on his face. Louis put his breakfast aside and threw a pillow at Harry which landed at his face. Harry took that pillow and hit him with it. Louis smirked and took another pillow and hit him, soon a pillow fight was happening. 

Louis threw his pillow aside and attacked Harry with tickles. Harry started laughing so hard that his face was turning red and he was begging for Louis to stop. 

"PLEASE LOUIS! Stop!" He laughed and tried to shove him, but it was futile. Louis pulled away and grinned at the laughing fool. Harry started panting and sat up on the bed. 

"So what time is your mum picking you up?" Harry asked. Louis frowned, "No, lets not talk about leaving." He leaned forward and met Harry's soft lips. The kiss was sweet as their lips moved in sync. Harry's soft lips touching Louis' gentle ones. Seconds later they pulled away with content smiles. 

"Its really hot." Louis said as he took his shirt off and threw it at the floor, carelessly. Harry stared at his chest, no not in a lusty and sexual way. In a hurt way. 

"Haz, you okay?" Louis asked. Harry didn't say anything, instead he took a mirror from the nightstand and handed it to Louis. The older boy looked at his chest through the mirror and realized what made Harry quiet. There were love bites all over his chest and collarbone.