Chapter 7

*For now on I am writing all my notes in the end of the story not unless there's something you need to know before reading the chapter*

________________________________________________________________________

Harry went to the kitchen and found a plate with bacon and pancakes. He looked around the house it seemed empty. He heard noises coming from the stairs and saw Louis coming down and walking to him. 

"My sisters and mum went to the mall so she left you some breakfast." Louis said. 

Harry looked at the plate with food and muttered an ok and took a seat. He took a bite from his pancake and checked his phone. There was a text from Anne saying that she had an emergency meeting so he had to get a ride or he could stay at Louis' until she came and picked him up. 

"Shit." Harry muttered a bit loudly.

"What happened?" 

Harry looked at Louis and decided that it was better if he went home. He couldn't deal with Louis for a second now. 

"Um I need a ride home because my mum had an emergency meeting." Harry said, "Any chance there's an extra car?" 

"Well there is actually. My mum took the bus as usual so we could take the car." Louis said and Harry just nodded. They sat there in silence. It was pretty awkward, but thankfully Harry finished his breakfast and stood up to put his dishes away. 

"I'll go and get ready." Harry said as he strutted off. When Harry turned around Louis couldn't stop staring at his bum. It was just so perfect. Louis mentally smacked himself for thinking that. 

Louis went into his room and walked to his closet. He rummaged through his closet and found a pair of sweats and a shirt that his mum bought for him but it was huge on him and he a pair of boxers. He walked over to the bathroom door and knocked. 

"Harry if you need any clothes they are in my room and you can just change into them." 

"Ok thanks Lou!" Harry yelled over the shower. Louis noticed that he called him Lou and smiled to himself and walked off. 

5 minutes later Louis was in his room and on the laptop. He was on his bed sitting down cross legged and typed away, completely unaware that Harry was supposed to change in his room, not until he heard someone clear their throat. He looked up shocked his jaw almost dropped. Harry stood in front of him with a towel around his waist and his hair was wet and there were some drops of water on his shoulder and chest. 

Louis couldn't help but stare at his body. It was well built, but what shocked him the most was the ship tattoo that was on his arm. He never saw it because Harry always wore long sleeved shirts. He didn't notice that he was staring until Harry cleared his throat again. 

"Like what you see?" He teased adding a wink to make Louis blush a bit more. Louis was a bit shocked when he teased him, because the younger boy never seemed like the teasing type.

"Er..A-actually I was a bit amazed at the tattoo you go there." Louis said quickly, pointing at his tattoo. Harry smirked and then took a look at the clothes that Louis chose out for him while mumbling a thanks. 

"Well I don't know about you, but I have to change so can you please leave not unless you want to watch." Harry teased again. Louis glared at him and hopped out of the bed and muttered a curse word before leaving. 

A few minutes later, Louis was on the couch watching some random show and waiting for Harry. He heard some footsteps coming downstairs and got up to grab the keys. When he found the keys to the car and walked over to Harry he froze at the sight. Harry looked so hot in his clothes that Louis just wanted to push him on a wall and just kiss the life out of him, but he couldn't do that.