Chapter 8

After the 'scene' at Harry's house, Louis decided to forget about it and for the rest of the day (and Sunday) he hung out with Niall and Liam. Although there was a moment where Liam suggested that Zayn and Harry hang out with them since they were friends now, but Louis decided against it and making up an excuse that he just wants to hang out with Liam and Niall. 

Liam was suspicious about it, but shrugged it off. He did text Zayn about it who said that Harry was acting the same and he didn't want to hang out with Louis and would rather study. Liam just decided that Louis was probably stubborn about something and Harry got annoyed by him. 

Niall, Liam, and Louis were at Pieminister, eating lunch. Niall was eating and making small talk while Liam was texting someone-obviously Zayn- and Louis was just sitting there, not even touching his food. He was thinking about what happened at Harry's house yesterday.  Those words kept on intruding his mind.

I'm afraid you also have that affect on me. 

He muttered a curse word and groaned. Niall raised his eyebrow when he looked at Louis closely and then looked at Liam questionably who just shook his head to not bother. Niall looked at his mates, confused, but shrugged it off and continued eating his sandwich.

"Hey Lou, you should probably eat your food." Liam said, noticing that Louis didn't eat. Louis looked at him and mumbled an OK. He began eating his burger that was turning cold, but ignored it and continued eating. He just wanted to get his mind off of Harry.

                                                                        *********

Zayn was at Harry's house. Just like Louis, Harry was also replaying the scene that happened yesterday. Right now Zayn and Harry were playing video games. At least Zayn was, Harry just stared at the screen and pressed random buttons on the controller. Zayn noticed so he just put his controller down and walked to the TV and turned it off. He looked at Harry who didn't notice Zayn turning the TV off and he was still pressing random buttons.

"Harry." Zayn called out. Harry dropped the controller, startled, and looked up at him. Zayn rolled his eyes and offered Harry a hand to stand up. He took his hand and stood up. 

"We need to talk." Zayn said sternly. Harry knew what this was about so he obediently took a seat on the sofa. Zayn pulled out a chair and set it in front of the younger boy and sat in it and looked at Harry seriously. 

"What is going on between you and Louis?" He asked. Harry looked at away, but knew he couldn't get out of this.

"Nothing. It's just that some people don't get along with each other." Harry answered.

"You're lying. If you two don't get along with each other then there has to be a reason." 

"No there isn't"

"There's always a reason Harry." Zayn said, "And beside you both hang out after school."

Harry knew he wasn't going to get out of this until Zayn got an answer.

"Zayn please, if I promise to fix this then can you please stop asking me what happened." 

Zayn thought for a moment. He sighed and nodded. 

"Just go fix this tomorrow at school or whatever." Zayn said, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"You just want to hang out with Liam." Harry teased. Zayn gently punched his arms and huffed at him, but blushed. 

"Aww is Zayniekins blushing." Harry teased again, pinching Zayn's cheek but he swatted his hand away and Harry chuckled. Zayn playfully tackled him and this lead to a wrestling match. Zayn eventually won. 

They both stood up and fixed their hair and then took a seat on the sofa.

"But seriously do you like Liam?" Harry asked. 

Zayn blushed again and nodded. Harry couldn't help but grin.

"I think that he likes you to. Just make a move Malik." Zayn looked at him with hopeful eyes, but looked back down. 

"You don't get it. I'm too afraid to ask him out, what if he says no?" 

"Are you kidding me? Who would reject you!?" Harry said, looking at him astonished.

"That girl in 7th grade." Zayn answered and Harry rolled his eyes.

"That's because she was blind. And I mean literally blind!" Harry exclaimed. Zayn shook his head and laughed. 

"Fine, maybe I'll ask him to go to the upcoming light festival with me." Zayn said. 

"Perfect!" Harry smiled.

"Ok but you have to go with me." Zayn said, "Just in case I mess up."

Harry sighed.

"Fine. But I'm gonna go with Niall. I don't want to be a third wheel." 

"You should also take Louis so he doesn't feel left out and you do have to fix things with him." Zayn said. Harry groaned and muttered an OK. 

 "Good now let's go back and have a PROPER game of mario cart shall we?" Zayn said and the two boys got up and went to their controllers. 

                                                                                        ********

"Just ask him out Li, there's nothing to be afraid of!" 

Right now, Liam, Niall, and Louis were at Louis' house and in his room, trying to convince Liam to ask Zayn out.

"I can't! What if he rejects me?" Liam said, worringly. Louis put his arm around Liam.

"He won't I mean who could reject you Liam? You're irresistable!" Louis said and Liam just gave him a warm smile. 

"I guess it's worth a shot. I mean what do I have to loose?" 

"Zayn." Niall blurted out and Louis punched his arm and looked at Liam who was looking down, sadly. 

"Sorry." Niall muttered and Liam nodded.

"It's ok. I guess you're right." Liam mumbled sadly. 

"No, Liam you have to go and get your man." Louis prompted.

"Ok, I'll ask him to the light festival." Liam sighed.

"Awesome! And Niall and I could go too just in case." Louis said, making Liam smile wider.

"Thanks mate. I owe you one. Oh and being Harry with you." 

Louis' smile turned into a frown.

"Why?" He said quietly. Liam and Niall looked at each other.

"Because he's also our friend and we can't leave him. You have to ask him." Liam said and Louis looked at him shocked.

"No I will not!." He said, almost yelling.

"I know things have gone bad between you and Harry for some reason and I know you won't tell us, but please just ask him. For me?" 

Louis looked at Liam for a moment and just nodded, unsure. 

"Fine, but you owe me one." 

"I already do. Thanks mate!" Liam said, hugging Louis. Who just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever just get off me and go get yo man." Louis said, laughing.

"I'll ask him tomorrow. For now lets play some FIFA." Liam said and Niall agreed excitedly. 

The 3 friends ran downstairs and one thing was for sure. Tomorrow was going to be an interesting day. 

__________________________________________________________________________

OOoooooh so Liam (or Zayn) are going to ask each other out! I'm gonna make it a bit romantic in the next chapter. Sorry for not updating btw. I was just busy.  

WHo watched the BRITS? OMG HARRY THOUGH HAHAHHAHA I HAD TO TAKE A WEE AMAZING LOL ONLY HARRY xD 

Leave a comment and vote! Thanks guys love you! xxx