Chapter 12

Louis walked out of the car and blew a kiss to Jay and strutted off. He was all smiles today because he realized that Harry was only his. Only his. Plus he and Harry were texting all night and they even discussed that their relationship should be kept a secret for at least a month. Louis didn't like that idea but he understood why. 

Sadly they also had to hide their relationship from Zayn, Liam, and Niall. Louis just went with hiding it because he couldn't say no to Harry. He would do anything for Harry which also meant keeping their love a secret. 

Louis took a deep breath and went in. He walked over to his locker and took out the books for the day and put his lunch in. He also checked his phone and noticed a text from Liam and Harry. 

From Liam: The date went so well yesterday! Zayn and I even went to the park I am so happy :D 

Louis chuckled to himself. He was happy that Liam was happy and he had an urge to tell Liam and him and Harry but couldn't. Louis then checked the text from Harry. 

From Haz <3: Meet me in library ;) 

After reading the text, Louis quickly took his stuff and closed his locker and sprinted off to the library. 

He went into the library and dropped his backpack in the front. Louis whispered a hello to the librarian who responded with a smile and then Louis walked off the back, knowing Harry would be there as always. 

"Harry? Are you there?" Louis whispered and looked around. He walked between one of the shelves and then suddenly he was pushed with his back hitting the shelf. 

"What the f-" Louis soon found a pair of lips on his. His eyes widened and he froze. Then he recognized the warm pair of lips and kissed back, his hands find his way on the person's waist. It was Harry. 

Harry pulled back and Louis whined in the loss of contact. 

"Hey babe." Harry said in a very hot, deep voice. 

"I missed you." Louis said and grabbed Harry's waist and pulled him closer. Harry laughed and planted a soft kiss on Louis' lips. His lips lingered for a bit and then he pulled away and rested his head on Louis'. 

"You sound like a girl." Harry teased and Louis playfully punched him. 

"Do not!" 

"We saw each other yesterday." Harry said. 

"Whatever." Harry chuckled and kissed Louis' nose. Suddenly they heard footsteps and quickly pulled apart. Harry quickly took a book from the shelf and Louis pulled out his phone. Apperantly it was just two students passing by. When they left, Louis put his phone back in his pocket and saw that Harry was flipping through some pages of the book.

"Whatcha got there Haz?" 

"A book." Harry answered without taking his eyes off the book.

"No shit sherlock, but what book?" 

Harry closed the book and handed in to Louis. Louis looked at the cover and squinted his eyes.

"Divergent?" Louis said and opened the book.

"Yeah everyone's reading it plus the movie is coming out! I have an idea, we could watch it together." Harry said, grinning. 

"OK but that means I have to read the book." Louis said.

"Then read it. Trust me you will love it." 

"Fine only for you. But if I hate it we are still going to the movie cause you want to go. And I'd rather watch a movie then read a frilly book."