Chapter 27

Note :You guys should listen to Ed Sheeran's song One while reading the first parts of this chapter where Harry and Louis are together because it just fits in that scene. Song is on the side :) 

It was Wednesday and everything was going right between Harry and Louis. They hadn't come out to the public yet, but they were thinking about it. Louis wanted to come out no matter what, but he was just waiting for Harry to be ready. 

Harry had been considering it since Liam and Zayn never really got bullied as much, they only got some glares from some homophobes from their school but nearly the entire school supported their relationship even the teachers! There was an incident where Zayn got pushed by a jock, but he swore at them and there were a few people who backed him up. 

Although there relationship was going on perfectly, Harry was being extra clingy and affectionate. Louis didn't mind at all at the extra affection, but this was Harry and he was usually shy. Harry was being different. He would try to get Louis alone and make out with him in the bathroom or in the janitor's closet. Sometimes even blow him.  

Today, Harry was snogging Louis with so much passion in the bathroom stall that the older boy finally realized why Harry was being so touchy. He broke the kiss and cupped Harry's face. 

"Love, is the reason why you're not being shy with all this affection is that day when I got those unexpected hickeys?" Louis asked. Harry didn't say anything, instead he took a step back and looked down as if he got caught by a lie. 

"Yeah." He murmured quietly. Louis had this sympathetic look on his face as he stepped towards his boyfriend and grabbed his hands. He kissed each knuckle and his palms. 

"I just wanted to be good enough. Its just that after that day, I've gotten more insecure that I'm not a good boyfriend." Harry whispered, not meeting Louis' eye

"You are the best boyfriend anyone could ever have Harry. I love you more than anything and you don't have to prove anything to me. You are good enough and I am only yours. Just yours." Louis said, "please look at me babe." 

Harry looked into Louis' beautiful blue eyes and had a small smile on his lips, "You mean it?" He asked.

"Every word." Louis responded and kissed his lips gently. Harry kissed back just as softly and wrapped his arms around Louis' waist. The older boy smiled through the kiss and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck. 

Take my hand and my

Heart and soul, I will

only have these eyes for you

                                                                                 ***********

 Harry walked to his locker to get his textbooks out for his next class. He had this small smile playing on his lips as he remembered that moment he had this Louis in the janitor's closet. 

"Janitor's closet." He chuckled to himself, "what a romantic place." 

His thoughts were interrupted when a couple footsteps approached him. He turned around and faced his best mate Nick. 

He grinned, "Hey Nick! Its been a while since we last talked hasn't it?" 

Nick returned the grin, "Yeah it has and anyways I wanted to ask you for a favor."