Chapter 5

First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH AND YOU ARE FOREVER MY BABY!!!! I'm a Harry girl so this is a very special day for me and in celebration to that.... HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPPIE and this is going to be pretty short cause I'm going to watch Catching Fire! (I know I'm late) Sorry for the late update btw!

 PS I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I WAS WATCHING CATCHING FIRE AND I COULDN'T FINISH WRITING ASB

______________________________________________________________________________

Harry and Louis were walking to a grey mini van. Jay was honking at them while Louis waved at her. Louis and Harry put their backpacks in the back and Harry greeted Jay. 

"Hi Mrs. Tomlinson." 

Jay grinned at him and whispered something to Louis, making him blush. 

"Hello love, call me Jay and Louis has told me about you." Jay said. Harry smiled a bit and sat in the back. Louis, who was already in the passenger seat. 

Jay turned the car on and started driving. There was an uncomfortable silence, but then Jay decided to make a conversation. 

"So Harry, do you have any siblings?" 

"Yes I have one older sister who's in college." Harry replied. 

"That's nice, Boobear here has 4 little sisters." 

"Boobear?" Harry snickered a bit but Louis glared at him.

"Mum!" Louis whined, glaring at Jay. 

"Oh sorry love! It was a slip of a tongue I guess." Jay apologized. 

Louis didn't forgive her and noticed that Harry was smirking through the mirror. 

He's going to get it. 

Louis thought to himself, planning a way to get back at Harry and then an idea struck his head. He smirked to himself and soon they reached the house. 

"Come on Harry!" Louis yelled, getting his bag. Harry took his backpack and thanked Jay before entering the house. 

When Harry entered the house he took a look around. There was a chandiler and pictures of Louis and some girls-probably his sisters- and there were some drawings on the wall that were drawn by 7 year olds. 

Soon he heard some squeals and two little girls came running into Louis. The older boy smiled and hugged them. 

"Loubear we missed you!" One of the girls said. 

"I missed you to." Louis said. Harry couldn't help it, but smile at the way Louis hugged his sisters. It was honestly adorable. 

"Who's your friend?" One of the girls asked. 

"This is my friend Harry. He's staying with us for the night." The two girls walked up to him and looked at him for a bit and then smiled. 

"My name is Daisy and this is Phoebe." she said pointing to her sister. Harry smiled warmly at the two little angels in front of him and he knelt down and shook their hands. 

"Why aren't you two the most cutest?" Harry said making the two girls blush a bit. 

"Thank you." They both said at the same time. 

"Do you want to play with us?" Phoebe offered. 

"Maybe later." Harry said. The two girls nodded and then ran off. Harry stood and walked over to Louis. 

"They are really cute." 

"Wait until you meet Lottie and Fizzy." Louis said.  Soon two girls came to them. One of them looked like she was about 12 or 13 and another looked like she was 15. (A/N I honestly don't know how old Louis' sisters are so just stick to this.) 

"Hey Lou!" One of them said. 

"Hey Fizzy." Louis said, pulling them into a hug. 

"Who's this." Lottie asked, eyeing Harry. 

"This is my friend Harry, he's staying here for the night. Lottie grinned, which confused Louis, and Fizzy went up to him shook his hand. 

"It's nice to meet you Harry." 

"Likewise." Harry smiled. 

"Well we're going to watch a movie later, so if you want to join us you can." Lottie said, looking at Harry. 

The two girls left leaving Harry and Louis. 

"You have a nice family." Harry said following Louis was going up the stairs. 

"Yeah I guess."  Louis muttered not meeting eye with Harry. 

Harry noticed Louis' strange behavior, but shrugged it off.

They entered the older boy's room which was painted blue with stuff thrown everywhere. Harry noticed a football and some textbooks. In a corner. To conclude his room was pretty messy. 

Harry heard a click and turned around and saw that Louis locked the door. He turned around and looked at the boy seductively. Louis walked towards Harry and the younger boy walked backwards.

"Uh L-Louis?" Harry stammered questionably. Louis slowly took his coat off, acting as seductive as possible. 

"You were being a bad boy today in the car today." Louis said, "And you know what happens to bad boys?"  He whispered, leaning towards Harry who tripped on the edge of Louis' bed and was now laying on the bed. 

"W-what?" Harry asked, knowing he shouldn't have. 

"You have no idea." Louis murmured in his ear, his breath hitting Harry's neck who shuddered a bit.  Louis hovered over Harry and leaned down and set his wrists both of his sides. Harry closed his eyes, holding in a moan. Louis leaned towards his neck and kissed his neck and then sucked on his skin until there was a purple love bite. He smirked at Harry who surpassed a moan. To Harry's surprise, Louis hovered his body back and went off the bed. Suddenly another feeling came to Harry, anger. 

The younger boy stood up from the bed, ignoring his hard-on, and grabbed Louis' wrists and looked at him angrily. 

"What the hell was that for?!" Harry yelled. Louis just smirked at him.

"I knew you would get mad, well that was your punishment." Louis said. 

"I fucking hate you." Harry muttered, pushing Louis to use the bathroom. 

"Do you need me to take care of that for you?" Louis asked, eyeing his bonor hence, making Harry's cheeks turn crimson red. 

"No." Harry answered and then walked out, leaving a satisfied Louis. 

Although two could play at that game, and Harry had a plan. Yes the shy boy that he is has formed an evil plan, and dirty one, to get back at Louis. This was going to be a long night for both boys. 

________________________________________________________________________

I know, I know this is pretty short but it was like 1000+ words! And I know I was supposed to publish this yesterday, but apperantly my dad decided that we should go and watch a movie. P.S. totally recomend Catching Fire! Oh and it finally rained where I lived after 2 months!! Awesome writing weather :) 

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED IT :D