The Rebel Flesh Pt. 3

The Doctor, {Y/N}, Amy and Jimmy's way is blocked by the contents of some broken drums.

"The explosion must've ruptured the acid feeds. We're going to need the acid suits" Jimmy says.

"No, no, no. We haven't got time. Back, back, back!" the Doctor says, they all run off again.

"Rory!" Amy shouts, there is a hole punched in the wall to the outside.

"Of course, Jennifer's a Ganger too" {Y/N} says.

"{Y/N}, Doctor, you said they wouldn't be violent," Amy says.

"But I did say they were scared and angry" {Y/N} says.

"And early technology is what you both said. You seem to know something about the Flesh" Jimmy says.

"Do you? Doctor? {Y/N}?" Amy asks.

"You're no weatherman. Why are you really here?" Jimmy asks.

"We have to talk to them. We can fix this" the Doctor says.

"Wait. What's going on? Where's the real Jennifer?" Jimmy asks, they all continue forward, as their walking through a corridor another pipe ruptures.

"It is too dangerous out here with acid leaks" {Y/N} says.

"We have to find Rory," Amy says.

"Yes. Me and {Y/N} are going back to the TARDIS. Wait for us in the dining hall. I want us to keep together, ok. No more wandering off" the Doctor says.

"And what about Rory?" Amy asks.

"Well, it would be safer to look for Rory and Jennifer with the TARDIS," the Doctor says.

"Here we go. Distress flares" Jimmy says.

"Exit?" {Y/N} asks.

"Keep going straight. Can't miss it. But you're never going to get your vehicle in here" Jimmy says.

"I'm a great parker," the Doctor says, {Y/N} scoffs as they walk off.

*Time skip*

In the flesh room {Y/N} scans the vat with her sonic screwdriver, then leaves the Doctor following close behind. A pair of lips appear in the vat.

"Trust me" the two run outside to see just the top of the TARDIS visible, sticking out of the ground.

"Oh. What are you doing down there?" {Y/N} mutters, the Doctor then notices that their shoes are dissolving. They quickly abandon them and run back into the monastery, a while later they find the acid suits and the Gangers.

"Hello. How are you all getting on?" the Doctor asks.

"Why don't you tell us?" G-Cleves asks.

"Well, we have two choices. The first is to tear each other apart. Not my favourite. The second is to knuckle down and work together. Try to work out how best we can help you" {Y/N} says, they lead the Gangers out.

"Now, we know it's hard for you to hold your fully human form. That's why you keep shifting between the Flesh stages but do try. It'll make the others less scared of you" the Doctor says.

*Time skip*

"Where's Jen? What have you done with her?" Buzzer asks.

"I haven't seen her, I swear. But look, I'm her. I'm just like her. I'm real" G-Jennifer says.

"You're a copy. You're just pretending to be like her" Jimmy says.

"Rory, we don't really know anything about them yet," Amy says.