“What a life of a cat!” I whispered to my cat. Some of my friends think I’m weird because I talk to my cat but I know she listens just because she can’t speak English doesn’t mean she can’t understand English. Not long on my own my annoying cousin Mistie came to find me.

"Hi cous!" She said I rolled my eyes and greeted her as she sat down.

In a couple of minutes later Albus came in with two ginger haired girls. One had her hair in two buns, freckles and had bright blue eyes and the other had her in a pony tail light blue eyes and had a quite pale face.

“Hello Rebecca these are my cousin’s Molly and Rose! Do you mind if we sit with you?” Albus said. I nodded my head the one with two buns was molly and the one with the pony tail was Rose I could now tell they were related.

“Yeah it’s ok sit down.” I replied smiling.

"And this is my cousin Mistie!" I said.

"Hi!" She said.

“I met Rebecca at the park a couple of weeks ago!” Albus said as they sat down.

“Where’s your brother? I asked.

“He did ask if we wanted to share a compartment with him but I said no because I wanted my cousins to meet you also he has his own friends.” He replied with a smile. I got on with Albus’ cousin’s great Rose loved reading books about everything from the twilight books to the Michael morpurgo books about animals and Molly loved sports and playing board games. After a while a boy with brown hair and brown eyes came in he said shyly,

"You didn't tell me you were frends with Albus Potter!" Mistie whispered.

"Well so what if I didn't want to!" I whispered back.

“Do you mind if I sit here there are no empty compartments left?” Asked a shy boy who looked like the same age as us?

"Yeah sure!” Replied Rose Smiling.

“Hello my name is Molly, this is my 2 cousin’s Rose and Albus and this is our friend Rebecca and her cousin Mistie what’s your name?” Said Molly introducing us we all nodded.

“Hi, I’m Ethan it’s me y first year at Hogwarts!” He replied shutting the door behind him and sitting down.

“We’re all in the first year at Hogwarts too I’m so excited!” Replied Rose excitedly

“Yeah Rose is a bit like a geek or how she buts it a bit of a wiz with magic!” Said Molly smiling.

“So what if I have my mother’s brains it doesn’t mean I’m a geek!” Replied Rose frustrated. We all smiled at one another apart from Rose who had folded her arms and was trying not to smile. A couple of minutes later Scorpious Malfoy came in we was surprised we were used to the Malfoy’s being our emery’s.

“I’m so sorry do you mind if I sit here?” He asked.

“Sure you can!” Replied Molly but Rose had heard lots of bad stories about the Malfoy’s and was planning on not having anything to do with them and gave Molly a funny look as if to say you shouldn’t have done that.

“Where’s your twin brother and sister?” I asked.

“Well I think my twin brother and sister are evil and are horrible to me. Their called Sebastian and Capricia. I also have two evil cousins called Ares and Librana they all are determined to be evil Slyherin’s but I don’t, our family didn’t go to Azkaban for a reason and we need to prove that they made the right decision.” He explained shyly.

We intoduced our selves and talked for ages but it only seemed only a couple of minutes it went so fast. My brother then popped his head round the door and told us that we were nearly there. He shut the compartment door and sat down.